If you are one of the few people that walk this Earth whom are in possession of a PS Vita, you should play Danganronpa and Virtue's Last Reward!

However, to play VLR, you have to play 999, its predecessor for the DS, first. VLR is also on the 3DS, if you have one.

As for PC VNs, Steins; Gate and Ever17 are great places to start.

I'm glad you asked! My favorite VN that I've read so far happens to be non-ero (although I enjoy VNs indiscriminately). I reaaaaally recommend you read Steins;Gate. You will likely want to look up the walkthrough for it  as the approach to progressing to the true ending is difficult, if not impossible, otherwise. My second recommendation is to read it again because it's just that amazing :D

Yeah. I wallow in my own despair. I can't really play it.

I haven't even watched the anime. I'm planning to. Soon.

I'm glad you asked! My favorite VN that I've read so far happens to be non-ero (although I enjoy VNs indiscriminately). I reaaaaally recommend you read Steins;Gate. You will likely want to look up the walkthrough for it  as the approach to progressing to the true ending is difficult, if not impossible, otherwise. My second recommendation is to read it again because it's just that amazing :D

dude, get an android emulator for your PC then, and you'll be able to play it to your heart's content

Yes, although I'm still pretty new. I joined around where the SR Maki event on the english server happened. I also always lurking in the SIF thread, I never post though since I'm not as awesome as you guys 

:ph34r: Although I think I will start posting there once I FC'd my first EX song. So wait for me until then!

I appreciate your offer but no thanks  :) Like I said, I think I will wait for my skills to improve first before I post there. Beside, I only have 2 SRs and 0 UR currently  :ph34r:

Anyways, I think we should continue on PM if you want to continue the conversation. Since we have derailed the thread a bit.

It is the 2nd one on my list  :D Will read  :D

Even though this one has ero (which you can turn off), I'd also rec. Katawa Shoujo. It's great for people who're new to visual novels (and free). It's a romance/slice of life that tends to pull at your heart strings. The only negative is that it isn't voiced :\

i`m gonna give my fav on each genre

Moe=Fortune Arterial

Slice of life= Yume miru kusuri

strategy= Aselia

Mecha=Demonbane

persona favourite=Sharin no kuni

i`ll even give an Nukige recommendation= Boob wars 2

Yeah just jump right into nukiges! haha great idea :P

Even though this one has ero (which you can turn off), I'd also rec. Katawa Shoujo. It's great for people who're new to visual novels (and free). It's a romance/slice of life that tends to pull at your heart strings. The only negative is that it isn't voiced :\

Yeah just jump right into nukiges! haha great idea :P

i wont say the story is a good one but some of the endings can give u a diabetes IMO.

and well..it served it purpose when i read it....if u know what i mean.

i wont say the story is a good one but some of the endings can give u a diabetes IMO.

and well..it served it purpose when i read it....if u know what i mean.

I agree with this, though I only played Boob Wars. That's the first one.

Nukiges can sometimes have sweet endings.

Most end with sex though.