[SOLVED] hatsukoi (yusumi arc error)

lx0

I downloaded recently Hatsukoi with its partial patch. I have been really enjoyed Anzu's arc but awhile into Yusumi's arc there happens some kind of error and it takes me back to the menu.

It happens right after the protagonist apologize to Yusumi in the park.

If you know how to fix this error could you please tell me. I have put down a lot of time trying to get to Yusumi's arc with there not being any walkthrouth and all, so any help would be appreciated.

(sorry if it has bad grammar, I ain't that good at English)

This is a problem with the script. Save right before the line that gives the error. Move your scenario.xp folder outside of the game's folder, then find the backup file in the game's folder. If I remember correctly it has the .BAK extension. If so, rename and remove ".BAK" in it. This should revert the scripts back to Japanese. Advance one line past the one you have problems with and then save again. Remove your scenario.xp file and get the old scenario.xp folder back into the game's folder.

Let me know if this works. When I had this problem, I went the hard way of downloading the game in Japanese, installing and getting the scenario.xp out of there but you shouldn't need to go that far.

P.S. you can find the walkthrough in Japanese here. Find 柚純 (Yusumi) (you can use the search function in your browser) then just run those choices by google translate. Note that it doesn't start with the first ones because they appear earlier in the walkthrough (before 【セーブ1】 in the uppermost box)