Buying a PS Vita for VNs

Rilarion

Ps vita does have alot of decent games even if there not vns. Atlas has a few though and there quite fun to play even though I am used to playing vns on a pc hehe. I will post the vita ones i have below.

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

2nw05dx.jpg

Conception 2 Children Of The Seven Stars

10of9qb.jpg

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

oidlhg.jpg

Persona 4 golden

xeezm.jpg

The Walking Dead Season 1 (comes with the 400 days dlc)

2lc4f1w.jpg

The Walking Dead Season 2

2aig1w2.jpg

I do have alot of other games but Atlas makes quite alot of the vn's as well. There are quite alot of good titles on the Ps vita so don't worry what others may say its a great handheld to have. If u want know what other games I have just ask.

P.s. : Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 are also on the system

Well. . . . . I did buy 2 psvita galge games. which are yahari ore no love kome machigateiru and golden time vivid memories. But I even dont have a PSVITA ;-( and just know intermediate japanese.

There are many other psvita galges like CIel Nosurge, Infinite Stratos IG 2, HAIYORE! NYARUKO-SAN: NAFUSHIGATAI GAME NO YOU NA MONO and RO-KYU-BU! Naisho no Shutter Chance.

There are many more galge that are ported from eroge and otome games though.

SAO for the Vita has a pretty shit tier TL. Basically machine TL from what I've seen. 

Anyway, if you don't read JP, you're better off buying a PSP and installing some custom firmware. 

Just so u know this is a suggestion thread, not a place to talk crap about what i suggested to the person.

Not to be mean but why do u need to talk trash about a game i suggested based off of vita games and vns? this game even sold alot u can see on fuwanovel and its fun as well.

I trash talk everything. You'll get used to it.

Regardless, I was commenting on the poor quality of the translation of SAO: Hollow Fragment. It's fairly unacceptable for a company as large as Namco Bandai to localize a game so poorly when smaller companies like Xseed and Atlus USA have pretty good TLs. While the mistakes may be scattered, you have to remember they delayed this game to polish it up. 

I do agree Vita has some really good games though. SAO could even be a good game. Just a bad localization. 

In regards to VNs on Vita, I don't know if any of the Hakukoi games are on Vita, but you do have Danganronpa, XBlaze, and I think NISA has a couple coming down the pipeline soonish. 

Sorry about jumping to conclusions with robotics; notes. Since it had a subbed anime, i felt that they must have ported an english version vng to vita -----> logic failure. 

The deal with the vita is that it's a great system (like the specs are insane if you look it up comparatively) but because of that, it's really expensive + they rip you off on the memory card. 

Unless you can read japanese, or have bundles of spare cash, probably don't buy it for VNs exclusively: although other games are pretty cool.

Sorry about jumping to conclusions with robotics; notes. Since it had a subbed anime, i felt that they must have ported an english version vng to vita -----> logic failure. 

The deal with the vita is that it's a great system (like the specs are insane if you look it up comparatively) but because of that, it's really expensive + they rip you off on the memory card. 

Unless you can read japanese, or have bundles of spare cash, probably don't buy it for VNs exclusively: although other games are pretty cool.

Well, psvita is not that very expensive though in my opinion. Also for the memcard buying a 8 gb is enough for save data.

Games a very expensive though, but if one would get a psvita just for the good galges it wont be too costly since there are not a lot of psvita galges out there yet. . . . the psp has a wider selection of galge.

Any body here getting the psvita just to play like galges on it purely ?

+ they rip you off on the memory card.

^ This

I managed to import a 64 GB memory card for cheaper than the largest one they had in America at the time (32 GB maybe?) before people realized they could make a killing off them.

I love my Vita to pieces, but Sony doesn't bring over a ton of games I'm interested in. Ive basically gone on hold after finishing Danganronpa II until Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters come out at the end of February. Im not sure the games any good either, just seems like it'd be my kind of game. I might check out Tales of Xillia at some point too, but other that that ....? Pffft.......

Regardless, I was commenting on the poor quality of the translation of SAO: Hollow Fragment. It's fairly unacceptable for a company as large as Namco Bandai to localize a game so poorly when smaller companies like Xseed and Atlus USA have pretty good TLs. While the mistakes may be scattered, you have to remember they delayed this game to polish it up. 

Thats a shame SAO game was the game that gave me the idea of buying a Vita

From what I can see, opinions are largely divided, If I get one it'll be pretty cheap, my friend offered sell it to me pretty cheap, since he doesn't play it and got a spare one. Just to be clear the game recommendations you've made here are all translated right? Also If I buy Vita can I buy those games on PS store?