VNs you are waiting for translations~

Snowtsuku

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Hadaka Shitsuji

KoiChoco- I watched the anime last summer and enjoyed it, so I want to play the game

Lamento

Mashiroiro Symphony

And even though there isn't a project for it yet I really want a translation of Robotics;Notes

• 2 weeks later...

I have lots of vn in my backlog but if the patches for these are out, I will hold off what I'm reading and read these:

• Little Busters! ME < I'm excited for Saya's route!
  • Rewrite HF
  • KudWaf < although I won't read it unless if a memorial edition and a patch for is released
  • AIR
  • Tomoyo ME
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Iroseka
  • Hoshimemo FD < I'll most likely only read ***'s and Mare's routes
  • Mahouyo
  • Ef Latter Tale (although the First Tale is in the middle of my backlog)

I've been looking at several August titles as well..

With Innocent Grey throwing a tantrum when Cartagra was TLed, I'm not sure people will be willing to pick it up... God knows how much I hope I'm wrong...

I was mostly referring to it being picked up by MangaGamer. However, considering how the game sold below their expectations, it's unlikely it'll get translated anytime soon.

The only possiblity I can think of is that some peeps translate the game "in the shadows", like this one group did with an otome game for the DS.

• 2 weeks later...

If talking about ongoing translations, right now I'm waiting for I/O, 12Riven, Root Double and Subarashiki Hibi translations.

My mind is so hungry for descent mindscrew.

I also kinda hope that mangagamer would pick up Kara no Shoujo 2 translations. But that's pretty unlikely, I think.

Mashiroiro Symphony (waah I purchased the psp game but- //ican'tevenreadityethelp)

11eyes (//alsopurchasedthepspportbutlanguagesiswhat)

Danganronpa (SO CLOSE //SCREEECHES)

Higanbana's 2nd game (+u+)

Koichoco (because moe)

//sobs because game feels and yearnings

Nobody waiting for someone to translate Gore Screaming Show? I saw some videos on youtube and I have to say, it looks like a fairly interesting novel. The OSTs too are really interesting.

The only thing that bothers me about this VN is the artwork. Other than that, it seems like a cool choice.