Yosuga no Sora

Haruka na Sora

Rewrite Harvest festa!

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Comyu 

Koiken Otome

Pretty much everything I'm waiting for :B

Oh how funny to miss some sequels. ._.

You're waiting for Sekai but not its sequel Hikari? o.o okay can.

Meruuu! Meeeruuu-saaaaamaaaaaaaaaa! http://vndb.org/v1286 *looks at u with puppy eyes* meeruuu-saaamaaaaa xD (btw i just registered to tell u this haha)

Well, since you've asked so nicely.... ;D Actually, I just realised this has been on my to-play list forever! I think this is a great game for me to start off with. My only concern is with potential licensing issues :/ Anyway, I'll be posting over on the fan translation board soon. Thanks for the suggestion!! :3

I'm really looking forward to the Secret Game series translation. It probably won't be done for a couple more years, but it looks interesting enough to be worth the wait!

Also, the retranslation of Higurashi. The original translation wasn't unreadably bad, but the several grammar errors that existed were very annoying.

Well, since you've asked so nicely.... ;D Actually, I just realised this has been on my to-play list forever! I think this is a great game for me to start off with. My only concern is with potential licensing issues :/ Anyway, I'll be posting over on the fan translation board soon. Thanks for the suggestion!! :3

Eden* is great. Finished it awhile back and never regretted getting it. 

I have been waiting for Seinarukana since it was announced by JASTUSA as a project. Aselia hooked me so hard, and its sequel is the proverbial carrot on the stick.

...except for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and the rest of Majikoi (only because Miyako's route actually seems kind of interesting)...

...and Da Capo 3 and anything Baldr...

...and Grisaia sequels (their existence is what keeps me from reading Grisaia; I need the complete story!)...

I need the Grisaia sequels in my life, for sure. All the CG that come up from Meikyuu and Rakuen only taunt me as I search for HD pictures of Sachi.

Oh, and that Color of White project that got dropped a while back has me interested. I would love to see someone pick that back up.

I'm waiting for Hoshizora no kakaru hashi 

I haven't seen the anime for this (I'm behind on way too many shows I want to see), but I've seen quite a bit of the CG, and they are absolutely beautiful. That alone makes me want this.

• 2 years later...

well since someone revived it i'll just post.

I shit my pants when i saw there was a psycho pass visual novel coming out in english and a new steins gate but sadly that is only for ps4.... for now. 

I gotta get a ps4 anyway for gravity rush and persona 5 so I guess it isn't that big of a deal but no pirating lel