VNs you are waiting for translations~

Snowtsuku

I'd say the only ones I check religiously (as in almost every day hahaha) and care about are:

Higanbana 2

Majikoi (would be nice to have it all translated)

Yosuga no Sora (for Akira)

and Seinarukana (Go JAST..?)

oh maybe Rance VI would be cool but idk if I want to deal with all the escapades of Rance again hahaha (no lie)

Wait, Air hasn't been TL'ed yet?!

I always assumed that all the big name Key titles had already been TL'ed

The various attempts at translating Air all somehow ended up into nothing, to the point that it is rumored to be a cursed VN...

That would make a good creepypasta, now that I think about it...

The various attempts at translating Air all somehow ended up into nothing, to the point that it is rumored to be a cursed VN...

That would make a good creepypasta, now that I think about it...

Great idea, Down -- finally something to add to our spooky topic!

In order:

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Yosuga no Sora

Tenshin Ranman

Irotoridori no Sekai

Concerto Note

Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi-kun no Baai

Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na

I bet I seem like a needy user who just wants everything translated but I just went and looked through the upcoming list on Fuwanovel (which needs to be updated by the way) and picked ones that seemed interesting.

Looks like I'm alone on "Aiyoku No Eustia" here. The reason I chose this one is because of the amazing opening and ending songs of this VN.

Character designs look good (to me at least). More importantly, I spotted one loli in this VN. Sadly, as far as I know, she is a full-time prostitute. That fact alone motivated me to kill all those *beep* and *beep* bastards even though it's game.

Plot: It's NOT school life nor stupid main character blessed with "rotten lucks" like Touma in Majutsu No Index. And that's all I know.

If any of you feel a little bit interested in waiting for this VN to be translated. Here's a bad news. Yandere Translation have gotten only 5% done (Damn it) and I don't think this one is on their prioritized list either (*Sight*).

Now I'm starting to feel regretted for not taking Japanese when I had the chance. Awwwwwwwww. So frustrating.

Looks like I'm alone on "Aiyoku No Eustia" here. The reason I chose this one is because of the amazing opening and ending songs of this VN.

Character designs look good (to me at least). More importantly, I spotted one loli in this VN. Sadly, as far as I know, she is a full-time prostitute. That fact alone motivated me to kill all those *beep* and *beep* bastards even though it's game.

Plot: It's NOT school life nor stupid main character blessed with "rotten lucks" like Touma in Majutsu No Index. And that's all I know.

If any of you feel a little bit interested in waiting for this VN to be translated. Here's a bad news. Yandere Translation have gotten only 5% done (Damn it) and I don't think this one is on their prioritized list either (*Sight*).

Now I'm starting to feel regretted for not taking Japanese when I had the chance. Awwwwwwwww. So frustrating.

I used to be incredibly hyped about Aiyoku, but that translation is god awfully slow. Shame too. That opening really is awesome.

Kara no Shoujo 2 (I don't even know if it's out but I'm waiting xD), Guilty Crown Lost Christmas and Monster Girl Quest 3. Not to mention, of course, many VN you guys already pointed out (FHA, Mahoyo, Tomoyo After: Memorial Edition, Oreimo...)

That game is awesome heh. Though progress on the translation has slowed since like september (understandably as the second chapter with eris really sucks). :(

LB EX, Fortune Arterial, Muv-Luv Altered Fable, Tomoyo After: Memorial Edition, Kud Wafter.

The LB-EX and Muv-Luv part. Also, I would like to try Koi to Senkyo Chocolate. :D

Also, just to confirm, the Muv-Luv Altered Fable will continue after the ending from Alternative right?

Edited by Skeith

Kara no Shoujo 2 (I don't even know if it's out but I'm waiting xD), Guilty Crown Lost Christmas and Monster Girl Quest 3. Not to mention, of course, many VN you guys already pointed out (FHA, Mahoyo, Tomoyo After: Memorial Edition, Oreimo...)

I want kns2 as well. Doesn't seem like MG is interested. D:

More like Kara no Shoujo didn't earn them enough money. They don't release nukige all the time because they want to (Kouryuu has said that he prefers story based titles) but sadly Nukige are selling much better or at least they're much profitable as the cost of translating one is much cheaper. Sadly :(

WHAAT? No way I forgot to mention Aiyokuno Eustia, it's amazing! played Fione's route so far, still waiting fot the TL... -.-

More like Kara no Shoujo didn't earn them enough money. They don't release nukige all the time because they want to (Kouryuu has said that he prefers story based titles) but sadly Nukige are selling much better or at least they're much profitable as the cost of translating one is much cheaper. Sadly :(/>

Yeah, I decided learning japanese was faster than waiting for translation to maybe come out some day...

Which means that maybe I'll read it in a year or so ;_;