Some disturbing error, anyone help please?

BlackBirdd

Hello everyone, lately i've been moving all my VN data to my HDD, the installer/the original download from the Fuwanovel. But it seems that when i trying to install some VN, it will always be "

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item

I've already tried some steps like click unblock on the properties, run as admin, and im the only user (and of course the admin). More suggestions, everyone? My Laptop running Windows 8.1 Single Language (English) and before my laptop has been factory reseted, some VN i already installed is running like Hoshizora, Comyu, and Kimi no nagori wa shizuka ni yurete

Hello everyone, lately i've been moving all my VN data to my HDD, the installer/the original download from the Fuwanovel. But it seems that when i trying to install some VN, it will always be "

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item

I've already tried some steps like click unblock on the properties, run as admin, and im the only user (and of course the admin). More suggestions, everyone? My Laptop running Windows 8.1 Single Language (English) and before my laptop has been factory reseted, some VN i already installed is running like Hoshizora, Comyu, and Kimi no nagori wa shizuka ni yurete

Some VNs have hidden folders in your hard drive that are required to make them run, such as Hoshizora no Memoria. I don't know about Fuwanovel downloads, but some do have these folders in My Documents, Local Disk, etc. Could you provide us a list of what doesn't work and what works? It would be easier that way. I'll try helping. :3

The list itself would be sufficient if I can recognize some.

Some VNs have hidden folders in your hard drive that are required to make them run, such as Hoshizora no Memoria. I don't know about Fuwanovel downloads, but some do have these folders in My Documents, Local Disk, etc. Could you provide us a list of what doesn't work and what works? It would be easier that way. I'll try helping. :3

The list itself would be sufficient if I can recognize some.

for now the error solved but here comes another error. hoshizora now works fine. ayakashibito missing autoexec.scn. kimi no nagori still error e=0 altough the patch comes just fine in my PC. Clannad and other that using reallive.exe said debugger detected altough im not open anything beside it. i already follow the step to install ikikoi but still error that translated as doest found cd. some error in japanese for fate and many things. sorry if too many error :(