Yaho!

Via

Hello there, your friendly neighbor Via here! Writer, comedian sometimes, living in the deepest parts of South America.

I've been downloading VNs and patchs from Fuwanovel here since forever and I decided to join the forums for some talks.

Nice to meetcha!

Let's see... Found fuwan simply searching in google where could I download certain VNs. I've been playing VNs for a while now. My first VN was an indie VN called Brass Restoration, my first pro VN was Da Capo and my favorite VN right now is Little Busters!, but my overall opinion may change if Rewrite continues being as good as it has been for me until now.

Ah, yes, I am. And quite frankly, it does pales... A LOT. I still like the anime, but the VN is much, much better. Quite frankly, I don't know how are they going to fit the important parts of the story with the amount of chapters they have left without making it feel rushed...

I haven't played the persona series so I didn't know ^^

Thanks.. I think I'll download it once it finishes.. Unfortunately though, the Little Busters VN did not make me cry, unlike Clannad.. I think it is highly emotional, and the story was awesome.. But still, I don't know ^^ Haha..

Hi, welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I finished LB a few days ago and it certainly one of the best VNs I've played.

I know the anime it's worse than the VN, but I started the anime before the VN, and now I've already finished the VN, but I'll keep watching the anime. It's well done and I love the art.

If the VN is 10/10, the anime would be 8/10 in my opinion

hey Via

yea i started playing rewrite as well cause everyone seems to be playing it ever since the translation. i havent finished it, and i want to finish this time.

and welcome~

Hello, welcome to the Fuwanovel Community.If you have any questions, feel free to ask.Oh and stick with Rewrite, its EPIC!!

I surely will! Amigo!

I haven't played the persona series so I didn't know ^^Thanks.. I think I'll download it once it finishes.. Unfortunately though, the Little Busters VN did not make me cry, unlike Clannad.. I think it is highly emotional, and the story was awesome.. But still, I don't know ^^ Haha..

LB didn't make you cry?!?!?! Well, yeah, it wasn't as emotional as Clannad, otherwise known as a SVN (suicidal visual novel), so I can understand. And you should play the Persona series. That, with the whole Shin Megami Tensei franchise, is one of my favorite games... EVER!

Hi, welcome to Fuwanovel ^^I finished LB a few days ago and it certainly one of the best VNs I've played. I know the anime it's worse than the VN, but I started the anime before the VN, and now I've already finished the VN, but I'll keep watching the anime. It's well done and I love the art.If the VN is 10/10, the anime would be 8/10 in my opinion

7/10 in my fair, LB-loving opinion. Still a good rank.

Yeah, I felt like I needed to reply to everything. And just so you know, my primary language is Spanish, so my English may be a little awkward sometimes.

Yeah, I felt like I needed to reply to everything. And just so you know, my primary language is Spanish, so my English may be a little awkward sometimes.

Good to know, my primary language is Spanish as well.

I'm from Spain, where are you from?

Welcome Via i just joined recently too glad to have you on the forums haha this is my first forum and from experience i can tell you youll enjoy it everyone here is so nice and friendly and since we all have similar interests its easy to talk haha we are all friends here so enjoy your time in the forums :D