Akatsuki No Goei

Vargas

Looked through the forum/google and didn't see any translations that have gotten this vn and the other 2 started translated. The VNDB said theres only a prologue patch so if anyone could let me know what the info is that would be great. Since the translation project for the 3 vns were in 2009 but never got any farther. Also since I wasn't sure where to put this thread u can move it to where it needs to be & ty for any info you provide :D

2crnbrb.jpg

Looked through the forum/google and didn't see any translations that have gotten this vn and the other 2 started translated. The VNDB said theres only a prologue patch so if anyone could let me know what the info is that would be great. Since the translation project for the 3 vns were in 2009 but never got any farther. Also since I wasn't sure where to put this thread u can move it to where it needs to be & ty for any info you provide :D

2crnbrb.jpg

You can get it here. And requests should go in Downloads and Requests.

Edit: Realized you were asking for progress and not the patch so sorry about that. The last update was in May 31, 2013 so I think it might just be going really slow or it's dead.

You can get it here. And requests should go in Downloads and Requests.

Edit: Realized you were asking for progress and not the patch so sorry about that. The last update was in May 31, 2013 so I think it might just be going really slow or it's dead.

Ty, just wanted to know if the translation was still going on and I have the game anyways

2crnbrb.jpg

If you click on an entry on VNDB, you can usually find a link that takes you to the patch or where you can find more info on it. The last status update on the project page linked in VNDB was like ten months ago, and it was just a short "We're not dead, we swear!" update even though they hadn't made any actual progress since may of 2013. And there's no hint of any progress at all this year. So... yeah, it's completely dead. RIP.

Since i`m too lazy too read vndb comments 

does any1 who read all Akatsuki Goei games tell me how is it??

especially the ending..i hate open ending or cliffhanger ending.

I haven't read Akatsuki no Goei but the author Kinugasa Shougo is famous for being very bad at finishing his games. The main criticism against his games are usually the endings being too open, quick and unresolved. So you're probably not going to like them if good endings are important to you.

I haven't read Akatsuki no Goei but the author Kinugasa Shougo is famous for being very bad at finishing his games. The main criticism against his games are usually the endings being too open, quick and unresolved. So you're probably not going to like them if good endings are important to you.

aghhhh this news just become the worst news i heard this week. Since my friend keep tellin me to play Akatsuki but i remembered long time ago i read some comments in vndb how awful the ending is and i thought it just a hater comment.

anyway maybe...just maybe i`ll play it when i dont have anything to play anymore.Maybe 10 years later.

Thank you~~~

I have not touched this series but I heard the first game has a poor ending, but the sequel makes up for it and doesn't end nearly as poorly.

you sure??

i dont mind spoiler...infact i`m the type of person who prefer got spoilered with the ending so i dont wanna read/play vn/game with ending that i dont like.

so do please tell me the games ending...if any1 know.

Since i`m too lazy too read vndb comments 

does any1 who read all Akatsuki Goei games tell me how is it??

especially the ending..i hate open ending or cliffhanger ending.

They're great VNs with amazing humour, likeable characters, and entertaining story (well, that last point mainly applies to the last VN in the series). But the endings... they aren't too great. Some of them are better than others, but they're usually either quite sudden or unsatisfying. That said, they aren't downright horrible, and it's still very much worth reading even with that flaw.

As for the last VN from the series, it picks up after one of the endings of the first VN, so it's like one giant epilogue of awesome. That, and the second VN is a fandisc with after stories for all the heroines from the first VN, so you could count that as nice epilogues too - so as a complete package, it's not really all that bad.

They're great VNs with amazing humour, likeable characters, and entertaining story (well, that last point mainly applies to the last VN in the series). But the endings... they aren't too great. Some of them are better than others, but they're usually either quite sudden or unsatisfying. That said, they aren't downright horrible, and it's still very much worth reading even with that flaw.

As for the last VN from the series, it picks up after one of the endings of the first VN, so it's like one giant epilogue of awesome. That, and the second VN is a fandisc with after stories for all the heroines from the first VN, so you could count that as nice epilogues too - so as a complete package, it's not really all that bad.

wahh thx thx

so the sequel is a continuation of the first story rite?(which ending btw? and can we pick other heroines route or we just locked with the main heroine) and hows the endings in your opinion?

So the Fd is pretty much a icha icha story with the first heroines?

I honestly feel the criticism against the open endings is unwarranted. I liked them as they were, more stuff would be nice. But  I didn't feel there was any need for it. Also I saw most of the endings coming, naturally at many points they mention why this or that will happen.

Reminiscene, that's a bad way of ending the vn. Like only 2 of the routes were moderately satisfying... In case you wondered

Vokoca, I thought the common route was overall quite good. Some parts I didn't like, but I liked the protag. Even he being a emotional wrack. (Opinions opinions~~)

And yes, akatsuki goei series are very good ^^ Can't say that enough times... Or well I suppose you can. xD

I have heard this game is alot similar to Grisaia no Kajitsu the spoiler is the one that comes with all 3 games. I can upload it if anyone wants to try the vn, Its Japanese and translated to chinese.

Yeah, they are pretty similar, especially when it comes to the VN - though Grisaia does kind of distance itself in the sequels. :)

I honestly feel the criticism against the open endings is unwarranted. I liked them as they were, more stuff would be nice. But  I didn't feel there was any need for it. Also I saw most of the endings coming, naturally at many points they mention why this or that will happen.

Reminiscene, that's a bad way of ending the vn. Like only 2 of the routes were moderately satisfying... In case you wondered

Vokoca, I thought the common route was overall quite good. Some parts I didn't like, but I liked the protag. Even he being a emotional wrack. (Opinions opinions~~)

And yes, akatsuki goei series are very good ^^ Can't say that enough times... Or well I suppose you can. xD

I would have to agree with everything you said, on both VNs. :D And I didn't dislike the MC because of his mental issues (I liked him for that), but it was the perversion and his genius that the writers couldn't handle that bugged me about him.

Yeah, they are pretty similar, especially when it comes to the VN - though Grisaia does kind of distance itself in the sequels. :)

I would have to agree with everything you said, on both VNs. :D And I didn't dislike the MC because of his mental issues (I liked him for that), but it was the perversion and his genius that the writers couldn't handle that bugged me about him.

Aaaaah, I can't really say anything to that. That imbalance annoyed me as well, but the rest was so good I managed to look over it. *sob* *sob*, *Vn brofist!*

I really like mentally messed up protags. Grisaia, akatsuki goei, reminiscene, rewrite, so on. Make it easier to get into the mind of the protag and connect to them. Standard protags without almost nothing special with them is not as good.

Aaaaah, I can't really say anything to that. That imbalance annoyed me as well, but the rest was so good I managed to look over it. *sob* *sob*, *Vn brofist!*

I really like mentally messed up protags. Grisaia, akatsuki goei, reminiscene, rewrite, so on. Make it easier to get into the mind of the protag and connect to them. Standard protags without almost nothing special with them is not as good.