Want to help the Facebook Team?

solidbatman

Hey everyone. The Facebook page is looking for some community help, so read on!

We would like a new cover photo, and similar to the Fuwanovel Logo contest, we want you guys to participate. With winter upon us, it is time to ditch the tuna filled cover photo we have now, and move on to a more wintry theme. So we ask of you, design us a cover photo to be used on the Fuwanovel Facebook page. The image size is 851x315, so try and stay within that frame. The Fuwanovel logo should also appear too, but avoid using the bottom of the image for that as Facebook has placed stupid buttons all over the actual cover photo (I never said FB was a smart company). We will decide on the winning cover and begin putting it to use on November 1st. So get those entries in! There will not be a vote, and the team will decide instead which one wins. Respond to this thread with entries. The winner will receive a copy of any Steam game priced at $15 or under. 

The second part of this request is a feature I want to bring back. The FB page used to do reading recommendations and I would like to bring that back as a monthly thing. In short, tell us, and the 14000 other people who have liked the page, why they should read "X" visual novel. We can supply the plot summary and other info, but tell us why someone who has never read a certain VN, should read it. We will select our first one ASAP. PM me to send your reading recommendation. We will notify those who we pick. 

Thank you everyone and good luck!

Plaster my face all over the Facebook and place clips of ren moaning (ask the TS about this one), and I promise it will revamp the image.

Anyways, good luck everyone!

PS - That steam game idea was a giveaway prize I had in mind for my next forum game. Thanks solidbatman.

Plaster my face all over the Facebook and place clips of ren moaning (ask the TS about this one), and I promise it will revamp the image.

Anyways, good luck everyone!

PS - That steam game idea was a giveaway prize I had in mind for my next forum game. Thanks solidbatman.

Possible you can make an exception for untranslated works? Also, is it possible to do a review of partially translated novels? I had Koi ga Saku and Clover Day's in mind, as I have played through the common routes of those games.

I would prefer VNs that we offer in full simply so we can drive those page views up. And the fact most people on the page will wait to read a full patch over a partial.