Can someone recommend a Yuri VN to me?

Tyraid123

I just recently learned of the game "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo", and INSTANTLY fell in love with the H-Scenes and whatnots, but it ended too quickly. I am looking for a longer visual novel, one that doesn't end after 2 hours like Sugar's Delights, one that has it's scenes where it's just climax after climax, but romantic as well. Any games as perfect as I described? If so, please tell me!

I just recently learned of the game "Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo", and INSTANTLY fell in love with the H-Scenes and whatnots, but it ended too quickly. I am looking for a longer visual novel, one that doesn't end after 2 hours like Sugar's Delights, one that has it's scenes where it's just climax after climax, but romantic as well. Any games as perfect as I described? If so, please tell me!

Weeell...

I'd recommend you just played all the games, because there's a lot of them. In total it should make for a pretty long experience (so many, they must be breading like rabbits).

More info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sono_Hanabira_ni_Kuchizuke_o

As far as I know, there aren't actually many Yuri Visual Novels.

I'll get back to you, I made a list somewhere...

Weeell...

I'd recommend you just played all the games, because there's a lot of them. In total it should make for a pretty long experience (so many, they must be breading like rabbits).

More info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sono_Hanabira_ni_Kuchizuke_o

As far as I know, there aren't actually many Yuri Visual Novels.

I'll get back to you, I made a list somewhere...

Uuu, when I said that they went by so quickly, I mean that I played all of them and am waiting for Maidens of Micheal's translations :/

Well, Yuri visual novel are like an oasis in a desert, that is to say, you either hit the jackpot or you'll be left to dry. They're as rare as rare can be.

Here's a few of the only translated ones:

Amaranto Doesn't exactly have the best reviews, but it's a Yuri game. Not a Nukige like what you're looking for, though.

Lonely Yuri is a (surprise, surprise!) Yuri game. But it's safe, it's got no H-Scenes. So you probably won't like it, but it's really cute, has lot's of romance and is probably even shorter than those games you liked.

Katahane, I know nothing about this one other than the fact that it has Yuri.

Aoishiro is my last recommendation. It's got some kind of story actually going on and people generally agree it's not a bad game. I had meant to start playing it months ago. It kinda didn't work.

If you can read Japanese though, (which I already know you can't -esper powers) there's probably more.

You can also start praying that this list doesn't include all of the Yuri visual novels or you're in for a short ride.

Wait there's also Katahane.

http://vndb.org/v22

Playing it now, but thanks for the recommendation.

Well, Yuri visual novel are like an oasis in a desert, that is to say, you either hit the jackpot or you'll be left to dry. They're as rare as rare can be.

Here's a few of the only translated ones:

Amaranto Doesn't exactly have the best reviews, but it's a Yuri game. Not a Nukige like what you're looking for, though.

Lonely Yuri is a (surprise, surprise!) Yuri game. But it's safe, it's got no H-Scenes. So you probably won't like it, but it's really cute, has lot's of romance and is probably even shorter than those games you liked.

Katahane, I know nothing about this one other than the fact that it has Yuri.

Aoishiro is my last recommendation. It's got some kind of story actually going on and people generally agree it's not a bad game. I had meant to start playing it months ago. It kinda didn't work.

If you can read Japanese though, (which I already know you can't -esper powers) there's probably more.

You can also start praying that this list doesn't include all of the Yuri visual novels or you're in for a short ride.

Thanks for the list, I'll get started immediately >:)

:P You could do that, but you should also check out the higher rated and most popular titles on this list

Thanks

Well, thanks everyone for the suggestions, but I was sorta, you know, looking for something more on the lines of "Pure Yuri", any suggestions?

That list I included. That's pretty much all of them.

You're not finding pure Yuri anywhere, I'm afraid. At least not translated.

(If you, foolishly hopeful as you are, do find one, tell me immediately. I don't like to have things going under my radar when I'm actually looking for them).

That's not what the Yuri tag is supposed to be used for, so if you see that, downvote it. The group sex tags are meant to cover that. There are an awful lot of yuri tagged games that have only one random yuri scene, though. Stuff like Comyu (and that scene is so weak). Girl's Love Only is unfortunately a somewhat recent tag that isn't very thorough.