There's no real need to specify a Topic Title here, is there?

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan.

Hmm, I'm not a particular "lover" of your intro nor am I a hater however. It does captivate some interest, but it just gives off a feeling that you're trying to say a lot, but you haven't said much in reality. I'm not trying to be mean nor anything of the sort, it's just how I felt reading your intro and I like to be honest when I can.

I did however get the impression that you enjoy some "heavy thinking", meaning that you don't try to just read stuff mindlessly(did I express myself correctly here?). If you feel that this impression that I got of you is correct, I recommend that you read two visual novels made by a company called Type-Moon, which are Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night. They involve some action with the usual drama revolving around relationships, these VNs also dabble in some philosophical thinking and perspective. I found them quite entertaining.

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan.

Hmm, I'm not a particular "lover" of your intro nor am I a hater however. It does captivate some interest, but it just gives off a feeling that you're trying to say a lot, but you haven't said much in reality. I'm not trying to be mean nor anything of the sort, it's just how I felt reading your intro and I like to be honest when I can.

I did however get the impression that you enjoy some "heavy thinking", meaning that you don't try to just read stuff mindlessly(did I express myself correctly here?). If you feel that this impression that I got of you is correct, I recommend that you read two visual novels made by a company called Type-Moon, which are Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night. They involve some action with the usual drama revolving around relationships, these VNs also dabble in some philosophical thinking and perspective. I found them quite entertaining.

Thank you, mate. My intro actually reflects some of my thoughts about the actual "reality", if by "reality" you mean the world outside of PC. Perhaps I haven't told many people about my views, mainly because I don't like answering the questions no one's asking, but as I said - these are my honest thoughts. And don't worry, you didn't sound mean at all. Honesty is a great thing.

I think I got what you're saying. You've got that right, I do enjoy some "heavy thinking". Philosophy, society, relationships, that kind of things. So thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to check them out once I'm finished with the VN I'm currently reading.

My god, Tsukihime. Yes, please read this. You will not regret it

I'll check it out, thanks.

Welcome to the forums!I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks! I'm already enjoying my stay here! :D

Thank you, mate. My intro actually reflects some of my thoughts about the actual "reality", if by "reality" you mean the world outside of PC. Perhaps I haven't told many people about my views, mainly because I don't like answering the questions no one's asking, but as I said - these are my honest thoughts. And don't worry, you didn't sound mean at all. Honesty is a great thing.

I think I got what you're saying. You've got that right, I do enjoy some "heavy thinking". Philosophy, society, relationships, that kind of things. So thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to check them out once I'm finished with the VN I'm currently reading.

Although I happen to be a *little* anti-social in 3D life, I do enjoy some thinking in regards to the fabric of our reality, be it society, relationships, or any other related subject. So these kinds of VNs make for a nice change of pace and are rewarding to read. They do tend to be on the difficult side to understand though, but I guess that's what makes them good. Since I haven't read many VNs myself I haven't found many VNs like these that deal more with perspectives rather than the illusionary notion of absolute good and evil, but I would like to however.

I also get what you mean, in regards to revealing your views on the world, since if not asked it can be seen as preaching or something of the sort, making you give off the wrong impression.

All in all I hope that you get something out of this forum, hopefully something positive :D.

Gathering more TYPE-MOON followers, eh? :^)