There's no real need to specify a Topic Title here, is there?

But I only said that I liked talking to people. :blink: What kind of rules are we talking about?

Take your shoes off at the door, always place the fork on the right side of the plate and the knife on the left. Napkins should be starched and folded into a triangular standing display for all guests. Hand wash most pots and pans to save on water costs as well as extend the life of your dishes. Unplug unused appliances to avoid vampire drain, and unplug charged items when they hit 100% to save your battery. Don't text and drive, or drink and drive. Show up to work on time, and complete assignments at least 24 hours before they are due. 

Take your shoes off at the door, always place the fork on the right side of the plate and the knife on the left. Napkins should be starched and folded into a triangular standing display for all guests. Hand wash most pots and pans to save on water costs as well as extend the life of your dishes. Unplug unused appliances to avoid vampire drain, and unplug charged items when they hit 100% to save your battery. Don't text and drive, or drink and drive. Show up to work on time, and complete assignments at least 24 hours before they are due. 

You got this wrong. The correct response is to not drink and drive. Pull over, drink, and then drive. :P

Also, welcome to the forums.

From all you listed, the only thing I follow is placing the fork on the right side of the plate. :blink:

Should I mention the visual novels I've read so far? My first one was G-Senjou no Maou. I thoroughly enjoyed the story that kept me awake reading until the early morning. My second one was Grisaia no Kajitsu. Loved the stories of Amane, Yumiko and Michiru. The third visual novel I dropped shortly after I started reading it was Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku. I've been reading for almost 2 months, from 6 to 12 hours a day, and I ended up taking a break for a while. Feel free to give me any suggestions on what to check out next.

I'm an optimist, an atheist, a determinist and a moral nihilist. I like instrumental metal music. I like anime and enjoy reading manga sometimes. I like talking to people, so feel free to message me anytime. That sums me up.

Whoa. I'll be honest, something put me on my guard when reading your intro, like 'gotta find a reason to be unhappy with this' but I realize now that I was a fool. Regardless of the fact that I seriously liked that second paragraph, I should be more accepting of all sorts of individuals. Especially probably-cool ones ^^ (back to where we started). But anyway, (seriously that second paragraph 0.0) nice intro mister new person. You seem to have read way more than me, so I likely wont be good conversation for you unless you want to talk seriously about one of the few I've read, or some anime or manga or something, but I'm always looking for someone with whom to talk! (also there is the Fuwa Skype Group if you're interested in idle chatter)~~ But, yeah, this isnt about me or FSG or even puppies. It's about you making good choices and joining fuwa! So have a blast and do things that you will be proud of and make friends and spend way too much time keeping up to date on threads that dont even relate to you... you know, all the normal forum-addiction things ^.^ (or fine, be like a normal person and visit at reasonable times, gosh)

So yea, hope you have fun and make some good friends.

So than I should also welcome you. Enjoy your stay.

Other than the most here, I did not like your intro. Because I just don't like that kind of attitude (or the attitude I think you have when I'm reading your intro). But that also should not mean I think of you as an bad person, but perhaps we will not match each other.

Anyways, like I said, enjoy your stay and find people that fits you better.

Hi there.

As they've said, that might be the best introduction we've seen so far.

It was very pretty, I must say.

If it were a girl, it would've caught my attention already.

And I'd bet she'd have a lot of volume.

I don't want to greet you normally, so I guess I'll bombard you with amazing compliments about your introduction!

Your post made me reach the very peaks of heaven.

A peak that no man has ever reached before.

...Maybe I reached it before but I don't remember.

How could I remember if your post assaulted me through my five senses?

It made me experience a feeling I've experienced a number of times already.

Well... Maybe 'a number' was an understatement.

I've yet to find a perfect statement for what you made me feel.

A short heavenly feeling... Where everything was perfectly pure.

Perfectly white.

Like se----/slapped

What is it you might ask?

I don't really know.

But I may have found the right words to describe the feeling.

Your post made me-----////////////

Ooops R-18.

Hey there, welcome to fuwanovel.

Nice to have ya with us here at the forums, hope you enjoy yourself as much as you can.

See you around and here's a moe.

6947-daniel-momo-nanakusa-shinigami_no_b

Hi and thanks. ;)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

What's your favourite VN so far?

Have a moe:

g87P0kv.jpg

Thanks! :D Probably Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Welcome to the best forum in the world :)

My favorite vn is G-senjou no Maou

Thanks! We'll see about that. ;)

Welcome !

...I have to admit I'm a little bit confused :PWhat is a determinist and a moral nihilist ??? Oo

I love instrumental music and gothic/Symphonic/power mental but i didn't know there is instrumental metal music ! can you share some good band ? thanks and welcome again :)

Thanks, mate! :)

I guess that's natural for someone who's never heard of the terms. In short, a determinist is someone who believes that any event that ever happened is predetermined. It can only occur the way it occurs. This goes for the human choices as well. As for the moral nihilists, these are people who think that nothing is intrinsically right or wrong. They are just concepts created by man.

I like some of the symphonic metal as well, especially Nightwish and Epica. As for the instrumental metal, I'm not aware of many bands playing it myself. I love Animals as Leaders, and the instrumental album of Periphery sounds great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc

You're welcome and thanks again! ;)

Whoa. I'll be honest, something put me on my guard when reading your intro, like 'gotta find a reason to be unhappy with this' but I realize now that I was a fool. Regardless of the fact that I seriously liked that second paragraph, I should be more accepting of all sorts of individuals. Especially probably-cool ones ^^ (back to where we started). But anyway, (seriously that second paragraph 0.0) nice intro mister new person. You seem to have read way more than me, so I likely wont be good conversation for you unless you want to talk seriously about one of the few I've read, or some anime or manga or something, but I'm always looking for someone with whom to talk! (also there is the Fuwa Skype Group if you're interested in idle chatter)~~ But, yeah, this isnt about me or FSG or even puppies. It's about you making good choices and joining fuwa! So have a blast and do things that you will be proud of and make friends and spend way too much time keeping up to date on threads that dont even relate to you... you know, all the normal forum-addiction things ^.^ (or fine, be like a normal person and visit at reasonable times, gosh)

So yea, hope you have fun and make some good friends.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm afraid I haven't read as much as you think I have. I've only finished two visual novels, and I can't say I've read many books in my life. But I'd be happy to discuss whatever you feel like discussing. I doubt I'll be able to keep up with all the stuff here, the forum's rather large. But I'll probably be online quite often. I'm planning to be.

I hope so too. Thanks again. ;)

You sure sound like you enjoy your labels. :P  

Welcome to the community. I hope you'll manage to get a lot out of it. It's a fun place, with mostly easy going people. I'm sure you'll fit in well.

See you around.

Rather than enjoying my labels, I'd say I prefer to put them on me myself before the others start putting them on me. It doesn't always help, but it sometimes it does, so it's worth a try.

Thanks, I hope so too. See ya.

Welcome to the party! :D An interesting first post.

Thanks! Where can I get a drink? :D

So than I should also welcome you. Enjoy your stay.

Other than the most here, I did not like your intro. Because I just don't like that kind of attitude (or the attitude I think you have when I'm reading your intro). But that also should not mean I think of you as an bad person, but perhaps we will not match each other.

Anyways, like I said, enjoy your stay and find people that fits you better.

I don't think you should welcome me if you don't feel like it. Thanks!

That's great. Seriously. Rather than following the general flow you expressed your honest opinion. There aren't many people on the Internet like you nowadays. At least, I haven't seen many. Perhaps we will, perhaps we won't. To make a forecast now without knowing anything about each other would be dumb.

Anyways, thanks. I'll do my best. Maybe. ;)

Hi there.

As they've said, that might be the best introduction we've seen so far.

It was very pretty, I must say.

If it were a girl, it would've caught my attention already.

And I'd bet she'd have a lot of volume.

I don't want to greet you normally, so I guess I'll bombard you with amazing compliments about your introduction!

Your post made me reach the very peaks of heaven.

A peak that no man has ever reached before.

...Maybe I reached it before but I don't remember.

How could I remember if your post assaulted me through my five senses?

It made me experience a feeling I've experienced a number of times already.

Well... Maybe 'a number' was an understatement.

I've yet to find a perfect statement for what you made me feel.

A short heavenly feeling... Where everything was perfectly pure.

Perfectly white.

Like se----/slapped

What is it you might ask?

I don't really know.

But I may have found the right words to describe the feeling.

Your post made me-----////////////

Ooops R-18.

Hi there. I'm not sure what made you all like it, but I'm glad I was able to put some of you in a better mood.

Thanks for the bombardment. ;)

Hi there. I'm not sure what made you all like it, but I'm glad I was able to put some of you in a better mood.

Basically it sounds like what a VN protagonist could have said. I think it's as simple as that :P

Welcome aboard!

We have a metal thread somewhere in General Discussion...