There's no real need to specify a Topic Title here, is there?

Hi, everyone.

... There's no point in telling my real name, is there? There's no efficient way to verify my true identity here, after all. Even if I were to tell you the name written on the piece of paper people use to identify the others, you'd have no reason to believe me. Of course, various associations of my name with the images you have in your head might make the right impression, but I don't really feel like impressing anyone. I'll stick to my nickname for now. Maou Kuro.

Age can tell a lot. Or so some people think. What really matters is the experience you've got over the course of your life, but that doesn't stop people from making prejudices, does it? People like to think they know more than they actually do. Not that I'm the one who should be telling them what they know and what they do not.

I'm only 17 years old, after all.

Should I mention the visual novels I've read so far? My first one was G-Senjou no Maou. I thoroughly enjoyed the story that kept me awake reading until the early morning. My second one was Grisaia no Kajitsu. Loved the stories of Amane, Yumiko and Michiru. The third visual novel I dropped shortly after I started reading it was Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku. I've been reading for almost 2 months, from 6 to 12 hours a day, and I ended up taking a break for a while. Feel free to give me any suggestions on what to check out next.

I'm an optimist, an atheist, a determinist and a moral nihilist. I like instrumental metal music. I like anime and enjoy reading manga sometimes. I like talking to people, so feel free to message me anytime. That sums me up.

O...OMG this is one of the best intro thread i ever read...seriously!

i`m gonna give u my best joke and the best pic i can find.

A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says ''Sorry we don't serve food in here''    

455a9e8f46.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.
P.S keep up the good job m8!!

O...OMG this is one of the best intro thread i ever read...seriously!

i`m gonna give u my best joke and the best pic i can find.

A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says ''Sorry we don't serve food in here''    

455a9e8f46.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.
P.S keep up the good job m8!!

Thanks for the pic and the joke. :D

Unfortunately I happen to dislike traps. Just as I don't like homosexuality, I don't like traps and cross-dressing.

Thanks again, I'll do my best. ;)

It's interesting because you almost sound like you half-assed/don't care about your introduction with the "this doesn't matter" stuff but at the same time you still put in quite the effort in saying why and whatnot xD

Welcome to the forums ~

I think I didn't want to sound too typical. "Hi, name's ***, I'm new here, yoroshiku onegai shimasu" is a way too common. I enjoy making the others think about the things I think of myself. My introduction was partially inspired by that fact. And thanks, mate.

Maou Kuro, you should be careful around me... :lol:

I'm the sacred sword that destroys demons (user title joke, est)

Welcome! Nice thread.

If you want recommendations: Rewrite; Sharin no Kuni; Fortune Arterial

You didn't have to strike through that. I get the joke. ;) Thanks for recommendations, I'll check them out.

Welcome Black Devil King, very nice introduction, maybe the best I saw around here. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I think you will fit here on fuwa nicely based on what I could tell about you from that introduction.

I think you might enjoy a VN Saya no Uta so give it a try when you have a time it's not that long but it's amazing psychological story and something about you gives me a impression that you like psychological stories.

2 questions, as you said that you don't like homosexuality does that include Shoujo-AI too or just Shonen-AI? And do you like Lolis?

And for an end have some Moe:

651258_bigthumbnail.jpg

PS: While I am not 100% sure about it I think that a Kuroi Maou is grammatically correct way to say Black Devil King.

Welcome to the forums...

Thank you. :)

Welcome Black Devil King, very nice introduction, maybe the best I saw around here. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I think you will fit here on fuwa nicely based on what I could tell about you from that introduction.

I think you might enjoy a VN Saya no Uta so give it a try when you have a time it's not that long but it's amazing psychological story and something about you gives me a impression that you like psychological stories.

2 questions, as you said that you don't like homosexuality does that include Shoujo-AI too or just Shonen-AI? And do you like Lolis?

And for an end have some Moe:

651258_bigthumbnail.jpg

PS: While I am not 100% sure about it I think that a Kuroi Maou is grammatically correct way to say Black Devil King.

Thanks. ;)

I'll check it out. I like psychological stories, you've got that right. It's one of the main reasons I loved Monogatari series (dialogues and monologues of Kaiki and Senjougahara are outstanding).

That includes homosexuality between both men and women. I may get aroused if you put as pic of two girls kissing each other, but that doesn't mean I think of it as a right thing. Quite the opposite. I think the homosexuality might have been popularized in order to get a better control over the birthrate, and possibly - to make money out of growing children in the labs.

I like Lolis. I like them the way I like kittens. I think they're cute. Nothing more than that. The pic is cute.  :D

I was sure that Kanji for "devil" (魔王), followed by Kanji for "black" (黒) meant "black devil". Was I wrong?

Thank you. :)

Thanks. ;)

I'll check it out. I like psychological stories, you've got that right. It's one of the main reasons I loved Monogatari series (dialogues and monologues of Kaiki and Senjougahara are outstanding).

That includes homosexuality between both men and women. I may get aroused if you put as pic of two girls kissing each other, but that doesn't mean I think of it as a right thing. Quite the opposite. I think the homosexuality might have been popularized in order to get a better control over the birthrate, and possibly - to make money out of growing children in the labs.

I like Lolis. I like them the way I like kittens. I think they're cute. Nothing more than that. The pic is cute.  :D

I was sure that Kanji for "devil" (魔王), followed by Kanji for "black" (黒) meant "black devil". Was I wrong?

I am not completely sure I am still staying Japanese myself so it might be some exception in this case that I don't know about but in most cases in Japanese when you want to say that something is of some color you put color before an object that you want to say is of that color and add extension "i" in the end of the color. Also maou is a devil king not just devil, (王) is a Kanji for a king. Akuma is just a devil and Oni is a demon.

If you are learning Japanese we have a topic for it here.

... I didn't get this one. Good/bad cop principle?

No like...

One cop plays by the rules, and does everything by the book. The other is a loose cannon, who only cares about catching the criminal at any costs. Together, they are buddy cops, exchanging witty one liners, exasperating their chief, and getting the girl at the end. Or the loose cannon does.

I am not completely sure I am still staying Japanese myself so it might be some exception in this case that I don't know about but in most cases in Japanese when you want to say that something is of some color you put color before an object that you want to say is of that color and add extension "i" in the end of the color. Also maou is a devil king not just devil, (王) is a Kanji for a king. Akuma is just a devil and Oni is a demon.

If you are learning Japanese we have a topic for it here.

... Shouldn't have trusted a Google Translator here. And I am, so thanks for sharing. ;)

No like...

One cop plays by the rules, and does everything by the book. The other is a loose cannon, who only cares about catching the criminal at any costs. Together, they are buddy cops, exchanging witty one liners, exasperating their chief, and getting the girl at the end. Or the loose cannon does.

I'm on it then. I'd never think I'd give an impression of someone who's following the book, though. I'm pretty impulsive myself.