Unsure if active

Other Pokemon Threads

Other Duplicate Threads

Other

Updates/Changelog

10/22: Alphabeticalized List,  Moved all ???'s into "Other Threads"

10/21: Created

TODO

• maybe put in work to make the Original post/first post look nicer for all of the bigger/most used communities?
  • make this post look better
  • Having a nice header image would be nice
  • still want to make the list look better... somehow

sorta busy nowadays, if you think a topic should be added in here, please post about it in here, thanks

Oh wow. It's a good thing you were bored :D I'm surprised something like this wasn't made yet.

(I'm honestly surprised about that too)

Lol, you just took a big load off the Other Discussion mod team :P

Good job.

>.> really? this was on you guy's radar? rofl

..shit

Down, do you want me to list the old topics that probably can be merged into the more used ones? (the ??? ones), and you guys decide what to do with 'em?

(cause I mean there's technically 5 pokemon related threads...)

and the other ???'s: destiny/osu contest/magical battle festa/mmx/middle earth/battle moon wars <-- dunno what to do with this. if I should include them in the main list or drop them

Also I'll be probably making a script to create an index of players automa(tically/gically)... for example as I see the LLSIF thread OP's pretty out of date (although it'll probably be based on a form of some sort.)... if I can at least /shrug

should help with making it easier for new people to the games to add others I'd think... and I mean for a thread as big as LLSIF you wouldn't want to update that manually by hand (which is probably why it's out of date)

although I wouldn't be able to edit any of the other topics (than the ones I create) so that could be troublesome... /shrug

Also in this topic....a banner would be nice, or it's just gonna be plain (I have no graphics skills) :P

EDIT: I might as well put the thread I just made (welp I should've made that topic first)

>.> really? this was on you guy's radar? rofl

..shit

Down, do you want me to list the old topics that probably can be merged into the more used ones? (the ??? ones), and you guys decide what to do with 'em?

(cause I mean there's technically 5 pokemon related threads...)

and the other ???'s: destiny/osu contest/magical battle festa/mmx/middle earth/battle moon wars <-- dunno what to do with this. if I should include them in the main list or drop them

Better to wait for Nosebleed to come around, he's in charge of that section.

But yeah, there's been talk about maybe making a game forum/subforum (as Ani/manga, not forum games). If it happens you already basically listed them all they need to move and made a handy index for it :P

As for content - again, if it happens - we'll probably include any type of games (board, card, video, web games...). There's not much issue leaving several pokemon threads as they are if they each have a specific topic - and there's no use merging stuff if they're old and dead.

Better to wait for Nosebleed to come around, he's in charge of that section.

But yeah, there's been talk about maybe making a game forum/subforum (as Ani/manga, not forum games). If it happens you already basically listed them all they need to move and made a handy index for it :P

As for content - again, if it happens - we'll probably include any type of games (board, card, video, web games...). There's not much issue leaving several pokemon threads as they are if they each have a specific topic - and there's no use merging stuff if they're old and dead.

Thought I should say that I kinda dropped the Shadow of Mordor thread, since not that many people were really interested in it.  I still haven't actually gotten it yet, so I don't have much else to say about it, but if enough people show interest I'll start it back up again.  You can remove it from the list if you want  :3

Wait... I thought we had an index already..... o-o

All well, good job anyway zhurai

you're probably thinking of ren's https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3570-introduction-to-fuwanovel-welcome-to-the-forums/ but that is less complete/up to date as an index (also doesn't include the old ones that aren't popular atm/right now)

it's aims were different too, where that "index"/topic was to introduce new members in general to Fuwanovel which means that it'll mainly just include the most popular ones.... (except for like 1-2 that I snuck in...that was somewhat more active in the past)

I didn't expect this but indeed you really did take a load off our back without even knowing.

I didn't want to spoil much yet but we were planning on making a new board for all these threads. Guess nowwe don't need to look for them :P

Good job, zhurai.

o.< yeah I had no idea

But my Atelier thread gets ignored :(

uh- I can add it right now... lol

Thought I should say that I kinda dropped the Shadow of Mordor thread, since not that many people were really interested in it.  I still haven't actually gotten it yet, so I don't have much else to say about it, but if enough people show interest I'll start it back up again.  You can remove it from the list if you want  :3

I'll just leave it in ??? or whatever becomes of it.

EDIT: added atelier

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...