[SOLVED] Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteru Help

BlackBirdd

i need help with my Ikikoi. Currently i just copied my Ikikoi from my PC to my Laptop (Win 8.1 SL). The game wont start, and my save data folder which located in my documents already copied to Documents and the error message is in some japanese which can be translated (by G Translate) as Game is not installed properly. Please Install again. About 2-3 months ago i was playing that game on External HD and there isnt much problem beside common problem. And now i tried to play from the External HD and both my internal SSD and still error. Somebody help? My laptop is Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite which i think that the processor isnt enough but i was play that game in the laptop and more VN and game can be played in this laptop. Suggestions, anybody?

As Amagami said you need to reinstall it, from what I've read I think you just tried to copy the installed folder to another PC, but it can't be done that way. Among other things when you are installing something you do registry changes to your OS, so you can't just simply copy the installed folder from one PC to another and expect it to work. I hope this helped and that it works next time.