First anime season of 2013

InvertMouse

Just wondering what everyone is watching this anime season? I think this is a great season with tons of shows I love to watch on Friday evenings. At the moment, I'm following GJ Bu, Vividred Operation, Sasamisan, Kotourasan, Oreshura, Chihayafuru, Love Live, Little Busters and Initial D. In particular, I enjoy GJ BU and Sasamisan. Vividred I'm watching because, admittedly, the production quality is really high :P. My favorite character so far is Kagami from Sasamisan--funya~

Hmm, Haganai NEXT, Vividred Operation (moe-moe Kyun!), Love Live! (Moe moe Kyuuuun!), Sasami-san@ganbranai (Though I'm thinking of dropping it as the story is too random), OreShura, Kotoura-san, and of course, Mondaiji-tachi (Having an Overpowered Protagonist is actually awesome lol)

I'm also following the continued series from last season like Little Busters! and Zetsuen no Tempest

I'm Gonna Start Watching GJ-bu tomorrow due to suggestions by my friend.

I started a bunch of things but dropped a lot of them. From this season i'm watching Chihayafuru S2 (my fanboyism exceeds 9000 on Friday evenings), Kotoura-san, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and Tamako Market. Oh and also Senran Kagura and Vividred Operation for the lulz. Still have stuff running from last season though.

It's not a great season but it's better than everyone was whining about. I'm finding what I want. (Well it would be poor without Chihayafuru though ^^)

This season I'm watching...

Kotoura-san (LUV <333)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

GJ Bu

Sasamisan

Oreshura

Da Capo III

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sakunai Next

Continuing Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo

Continuing Little Busters!

I am watching some other series but I might drop them.

I'm not really watching any new series now.. I would just wait for the season to end then download and watch all of them in one run ^^

Please recommend some good ones ^^

Yes, same here.

~ i feel Kind of deppresing if need to wait for next episode of good anime. i'm not patient enough for this

~ Anime that i watch ended badly (i mean the story is bad). but i'm a curious person. i need to bear it, watch till the end.

So i think better to wait someone recommended it.

I'm watching Sakurasou, GJ-Bu, Haganai NEXT, Kotoura-san, Maoyu, Mondaji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?, Shin Sekai Yori, Da Capo III, Little Busters and Oreshura.

The best anime, or at least the one I'm looking forward the most every week is Shin Sekai Yori, it's a bit weird, but it's been some time since I enjoyed an anime this much

I watch every show. Then drop the ones that dont interest me after ep 4-5.

GJ-bu

AKB0048 nest stage'

Love Live

Vividred Operation

Tamako Market

Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai NEXT

stand out so far. Though im watching a few others. At the beginning of each Anime season, Fall/Spring/Winter ect., im going to make a post previewing the new shows. was going to do it for this one but didnt have time.

So look forward to that ;)/>

I'm not really watching any new series now.. I would just wait for the season to end then download and watch all of them in one run ^^

Please recommend some good ones ^^

Yes, same here.

~ i feel Kind of deppresing if need to wait for next episode of good anime. i'm not patient enough for this

~ Anime that i watch ended badly (i mean the story is bad). but i'm a curious person. i need to bear it, watch till the end.

So i think better to wait someone recommended it.

Hey guys, if your unsure what to watch, you can check out Anime Spotlight Winter 2013!

Its a in-depth look at the Anime Season going on right now. Gives introductions and info on each show. So you can pick something that you might like. Hope that helps!!

Monday

- sakurasou no pet kanojo

wednesday

- tamako market

thursday

- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

- sasami-san

- vividred

saturday

- akb

- dciiii

- little busters

- minamike

- oreshura

some more attention than others

I've dropped like 3-4 series this season (mostly the shorts)

That's cool, people. Man, I can't believe I forgot about Tamako Market! Sorry, Tamako-chan :P~

This indeed is a great season. Though I have to admit, a few shows I'm watching largely because the visuals are pretty, like Sasamisan, Tamako Market and Vividred. High production quality works.

That's cool, people. Man, I can't believe I forgot about Tamako Market! Sorry, Tamako-chan tongue.gif~

This indeed is a great season. Though I have to admit, a few shows I'm watching largely because the visuals are pretty, like Sasamisan, Tamako Market and Vividred. High production quality works.

If I have to pick the best season, I would say it's last year's fall.

This season I am watching

Amnesia

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

Gj-bu

Kotoura-san

Love Live!

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

OreShura

Tamako Market

Vividred Operation

Continuing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Continuing Magi

Continuing Psycho-Pass

Continuing Robotics:Notes

Continuing Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Continuing Zetsuen no Tempest

16 anime...Wow did not realize I watched that much till now...

I really like Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Definitely an outstanding Anime. The story is fantastic and the characters are memorable. Might just be my favorite this season.

Just watched episode 18 and its very good.

I'll second this. It's a heartstring-tugger. Fantastic show.

Personally, I liked last season more, simply because it had Chu2Koi and for me, Joshiraku. Anyway, can someone explain the appeal of Tamako Market. I want to watch it, but I don't want to start it and realize it's a mindless moe-blob show.

It's not. Although it seemed like they cloned the horrible K-On chara-design, it's not that much apparent in the anime itself.

Of course the characters are all cute girls to please the otaku, but they're not 'just' moeblob.

Story-wise, it's essentially slice of life but it's pretty good.

Actually the synopsis reminds me a bit of what you typically can find in a Ghibli movie. Just go for it if you liked Chuu2 it's still KyoAni doing its thing.

(Oh btw Joshiraku was Summer 2012, even though the last subs only came out during Fall)