New VNs on Fuwanovel?

jeffhwang

Oh, that's because there aren't any translations projects for those. But if you want download links I managed to find some for Hatsyuki Sakura, Tayutama, & IroKoi for you.

so the download links you found arent translated right? do you think fuwanovel will get around to translating them?

~~
haha yeah i tried using craneanime but it was really confusing fuwas interface is more user friendly id say

oh really?? so all the upcoming VNs thats on the site are being translated by other people? and fuwanovel just finds the download links and puts them on the site?

There are people here that are involved with doing translations. See Here for info on who is doing what.

You can also check Aaeru's Blog Here for news also.

Another good source to see who is translating what is VNDB Just search for the VN and see who is doing what.

so the download links you found arent translated right? do you think fuwanovel will get around to translating them?

haha yeah i tried using craneanime but it was really confusing fuwas interface is more user friendly id say

It's because they are using direct downloads. I hate the fact that you have to download it by parts but direct download is often faster than torrent and is more reliable IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Do any of you guys know if Kiss Bell has been translated yet? If it has any site I can download it from?

With few exceptions, fan translation projects take a lot of time and effort... and a good number of them end up unfinished. If you're still learning about fandom, then you may benefit by using the Visual Novel Translation Status Tracker browse feature.

• 3 years later...