Hello! I am new here

jeffhwang

hey welcome

yeah that's a lot of ppl got into VNs i think, through the anime route. U can get more of the characters.

on this site at least, little busters has been the most downloaded game ever since the anime started to air.

hey i actually am kinda bigger on anime i just recently have gotten into VNs, on my computer i currently have ef a tale of two , fate stay night, clannad, tomoyo after untranslated, just downloaded little busters, air and shuffle downloaded but i havent really played them yet

I'm playing Clannad right now and it's awesome. I got into VN's a little bit differently. I played Persona 3 and 4 which have minor dating sim elements, and wondered why a full version of that hadn't been released. Suddenly, I figured out they had :D

Since you're bigger into anime, what is your favorite?

a little info about me sorry this is my first public community so i dont really know what im doing but im a high school senior about to graduate, im actually really shy haha and it was really hard to find this community so im actually really happy you guys turned out to be so friendly i dont really know what else to say except i hope i can get to know everyone here a lot better :D and make more friends

some of my favorite animes is steins gate it was really well written also clannad and angel beats pretty much anything made by key :P/> they are geniuses at writing animes and visual novels and full metal alchemist brotherhood i really liked as well what about you?

Almost everything Shaft; they tend to be crazy and surreal so it really stands out. The Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei series being my favorite with Usagi Drop or Bokurano being my number 2. I'm watching the Clannad anime now and it's a solid adaptation of the VN so far.

some of my favorite animes is steins gate it was really well written also clannad and angel beats pretty much anything made by key :P they are geniuses at writing animes and visual novels

If you like Key then you should check out Planetarian. It's a short kinetic novel made by Key but it still works at pulling your heartstrings ;~;

Almost everything Shaft; they tend to be crazy and surreal so it really stands out. The Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei series being my favorite with Usagi Drop or Bokurano being my number 2. I'm watching the Clannad anime now and it's a solid adaptation of the VN so far.

i have a friend at school who also likes anime a lot specifically almost everything shaft as well too, we were talking about madoka and fate zero cause he enjoys both of them very much i saw both of them and liked them too madoka made me cry at the end :P

If you like Key then you should check out Planetarian. It's a short kinetic novel made by Key but it still works at pulling your heartstrings ;~;

haha i know key makes me cry every time i love animes that do that XD

Hey man welcome to Fuwanovel. No worries were all friends here so make yourself at home!!

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

thanks Ryoji im really happy to have found so many anime/manga/VNs fans in one community it makes me feel less weird about myself since idk that many people in real life that like anime as much as i do

thanks Ryoji im really happy to have found so many anime/manga/VNs fans in one community it makes me feel less weird about myself since idk that many people in real life that like anime as much as i do

Ive been an Anime/manga fan for YEARS. And yea im old. Your definitely among friends here.

Hello and welcome! ^^

I'm happy to find a fellow anime fan here! (I am a huge fan myself ^^)

Key VNs are really well written.. I really enjoyed Clannad and LB.. And the Angel Beats anime was just epic.. I heard there would be a VN version of it soon..

I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Welcome to Fuwa :D/>

I can't think of a picture to post about your name so I'll pass on it.

Hello and welcome! ^^

I'm happy to find a fellow anime fan here! (I am a huge fan myself ^^)

:o yeah i know haha so hard to find anime fans in my area so im happy to find so many people with the same interests

Key VNs are really well written.. I really enjoyed Clannad and LB.. And the Angel Beats anime was just epic.. I heard there would be a VN version of it soon..

I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

haha yeah everything made by key is meant to make you cry haha anime, VNs

:o no way angel beats is getting a VN it that happens id be pretty stoked IMO though i think Angel beats was too short i feel they shouldve made it a bit longer

Hi there, welcome to the forums :)/>

thanks meru :D

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I hope you have a great time ^^

Great to be part of this community :D

Hello Jeffhwang. Welcome.

haha, Reading this thread, i can see we all here (mostly) have the same taste. Also same preception about how warm Fuwanovel family is.

Enjoy yourself...

oh yes it is really hard to find a community that is so friendly and nice

Hi Jeff! Welcome to the forums. I'm kind of more into anime, too, but you're always welcome here ;)/>.

haha yeah i was actually really nervous about registering cause everyone was talking about VNs but after talking with so many people i feel alot better cause we all connect on anime/VNs cause they are all so similar

haha yeah i was actually really nervous about registering cause everyone was talking about VNs but after talking with so many people i feel alot better cause we all connect on anime/VNs cause they are all so similar

That and everyone here is very very very friendly. I havent seen any sort of trolling or just meanness. Everyone is very respectful and just nice. I think I've said before, it may be the most polite, pleasant group I've seen on the internet.

haha yeah everything made by key is meant to make you cry haha anime, VNs

:o/> no way angel beats is getting a VN it that happens id be pretty stoked IMO though i think Angel beats was too short i feel they shouldve made it a bit longer

I believe I read it somewhere.. Not really sure where and if it is legit though.. Can anyone verify this?.. Thanks ^^

I also thought it was too short, way too short.. I was really looking forward to the background story of each character, and I think the VN would be a good chance to see their stories.. And it is being made by Key, so I really expect a lot if there would ever be a VN..

I believe I read it somewhere.. Not really sure where and if it is legit though.. Can anyone verify this?.. Thanks ^^

I also thought it was too short, way too short.. I was really looking forward to the background story of each character, and I think the VN would be a good chance to see their stories.. And it is being made by Key, so I really expect a lot if there would ever be a VN..

http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/2013/02/angel-beats-visual-novel-confirmed-by-vava/ ?