Alicesoft Thread

Kosakyun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got some AliceSoft stuff in and thought I could share it here. I needed stuff to tide me over until the next Rance game/OVA drops.

C82 AliceSoft set:

guessing I can't show NSFW even in spoilers? So here's a link to one. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQLc_jjVEAAXmf_.jpg 

CQLc_DXVEAA4vtC.jpg

CQLdItqUAAAsydk.jpg

CQLdACMVEAAd2yJ.jpg

CQLdAOlUcAAmsbD.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

If there's a Kanami tapestry, I'd gladly buy it from you.

Goddamnit man.

I would have definitely gotten a Kanami tapestry if one existed, but I sadly don't believe that to be the case. That is unless someone can prove me wrong?

As much as I love Shizuka, it is kinda sad how little love some girls like Maria and Kanami get in terms of merch like figures. (While Shizuka has 2)

I would have definitely gotten a Kanami tapestry if one existed, but I sadly don't believe that to be the case. That is unless someone can prove me wrong?

As much as I love Shizuka, it is kinda sad how little love some girls like Maria and Kanami get in terms of merch like figures. (While Shizuka has 2)

Japan loves their tsunderes.

I played Daiteikoku for a while now and finally beat the game yesterday. There seems to be like an alternate storyline unlocked where you play as King Core, conquer all the galaxies and make the girls mindless sex slaves or something. It's untranslated so I don't know more than half of what's going on, since I know little Japanese. Also this story mode seems to be a lot harder and requires more strategy as there is no shop and healing or upgrading cruisers. Are there tips to beat this mode? I want to unlock the rest of the CGs but this difficulty spike is high....

• 5 weeks later...

In case you guys haven't heard this yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPHH4Pv00LY 

-------------------------

Don't want to double post despite it being a week later, so I'll just make a break here.

I just found the cutest figure at a con called "Oni-Con". The con itself was rather terrible, but it was all worth it for this:

CSvRCczUAAAOfWj.jpg

CSvRC3sUsAE8WGN.jpg

CSvRDRvVEAAsfxS.jpg

Edited by Josephl64

• 6 years later...

I recently discovered Alicesoft well by stumbling on Rance ofc, I can't believe I never heard about the series before.. I see there is an anime now called 'The Quest for Hikari' and it is becoming popular once again which is cool. Which character is everyone's favorite, mine I would say is Lia recently and I haven't finished all the episodes.

1 hour ago, alexthetrex said:

I recently discovered Alicesoft well by stumbling on Rance ofc, I can't believe I never heard about the series before.. I see there is an anime now called 'The Quest for Hikari' and it is becoming popular once again which is cool. Which character is everyone's favorite, mine I would say is Lia recently and I haven't finished all the episodes.

My personal favorite heroine is probably Kentou Kanami (the ninja) because I like the bullying being done to her and the embarrassing faces that she makes. Try out the games too! They're actually amazing. :ehehe:

Edited by Kosakyun

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 12:56 AM, WAIA said:

I had a very nice time so far with the rance titles. I think rance IV is my favourite game in the series so far.

still kind of slugging through Kichikuou Rance but I'll get there one of these days..  

You playing them by order?

Yeah IV was super fun, but personally I think I liked the overall conflict in III better, which what edges it out for me I guess.