Favorite VN Voice Actors

Eclipsed

Hey guys, I recently got mindblown when I found out that some of my favorite characters of all time were voiced by the same person(s)! Some were obvious, of course, but others got me good xD (well, actually, only one, but that's the one that sparked me to make this thread).

I especially love all of the VA's from Grisaia no Kajitsu and it was a pleasant surprise to see them voicing other characters from other VN's like Little Busters!, Dracu-Riot!, etc..

Taguchi Hiroko: Voices Amane from Grisaia, Miu from Dracu-Riot!.

Tamiyasu Tomoe: Voices the shy Makina from Grisaia and also the shy Rin from Little Busters! I'm fond of how well she plays these shy characters.

Tanaka Ryoko: Voices Yumiko from Grisaia and also Kurugaya from Little Busters!

Shimizu Ai: Voices lovable maid Sachi from Grisaia and Elina from Dracu-Riot! <- This blew my mind. I could tell Amane/Miu, Makina/Rin, Yumiko/Kurugaya right off the bat, but boy did I not notice Sachi/Elina >.> (though my Googling could be wrong, so I do apologize in advance if these characters do not share the same VA)

Mizuhashi Kaori: Did a wonderful job as Michiru. Fun fact: she also voiced Navi's "Hey!" and "Listen!" from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Hell even Yanase Natsumi who annoyed the hell out of me as Komari in Little Busters! Did a decent job as Chizuru from Grisaia.

~~~
Wow 4 voice actors in common between Little Busters! and Grisaia  :ph34r: they must've had fun getting to reunite for when they reprised their character roles in the anime adaptations  :D 

What are some of your favorite voice actors?

For Female Va my top three are

1.Kei Mizusawa: Haru;G-sen,Margit;Majikoi, Celia;Walkure Romanze, and Mami;Canvas 2

2.Tanaka ryouko: Seiso;Majikoi, Mizuki;Yume miru kusuri, Touko;Ayakashibito

3.Taguchi Hiroko: Sumika;Muv luv, Amane;Grisaia,Lisa;Walkure Romanze, Natsumi;Sharin no kuni; and Yuuki Haruna;Fortune arterial

i think there are only 1 male VA that i really like

1.Hikaru Midorikawa: Master Therion;Demonbane, Kyougoku;Majikoi

there r still lots Va that i like but these 4 are really my favorites. 

- Hanazawa Kana: Kagari (Rewrite);

- Taguchi Hiroko: Amane (Grisaia no Kajutsu); Haruna (Fortune Arterial);

- Kanda Rie: Erika (Fortune Arterial);

- Sora Haruka: Suzuki Kana (Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai);

- Mako Mishiro: Shirasaki Tsugumi (Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai);