Visual Novel Reader

Vargas

Been using this reader for the japanese novels I have been playing, Noticed to reads alot better with these 2 dictionary's I cant find through google. One of them is called Sanseido Daijirin and the other one is called Iwanami Kojien. I will post below the links for them but cant find anything else on them which is sad. I wanted to get them to read Atlast and the Lec offline translators so it reads jp vns a bit smoother.

Sanseido Daijirin is needed by offline Japanese and English word translation.

It is a ja-ja/ja-en dictionary distributed in EPWING format DVD.
Daijirin is not free, and you can purchase one here from Sanseido:
http://daijirin.dual-d.net

Iwanami Kojien is needed by offline Japanese word translation.

It is a ja-ja dictionary distributed in EPWING format DVD.
Kojien is not free, and you can purchase one here from Iwanami:
http://www.iwanami.co.jp/moreinfo/1301610/

Not sure if this is a request for download or discussion about VNR (there already is one). If its a request for the dictionaries then there is a Download Request section too.

Anyways to the topic...

Been using this reader for the japanese novels I have been playing, Noticed to reads alot better with these 2 dictionary's I cant find through google. One of them is called Sanseido Daijirin and the other one is called Iwanami Kojien. I will post below the links for them but cant find anything else on them which is sad. I wanted to get them to read Atlast and the Lec offline translators so it reads jp vns a bit smoother.

I don't know about the first dictionary but the second one (Kojien) is available for free on [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

not sure how you link it to VNR since I am not on a level to use jp-jp dictionary, I still use jp-en and for that I use vicon.

To get 広辞苑 illegally, you might search the exact Japanese name of the dictionary instead of English ...

大辞林 is better and much smaller than 広辞苑. It even contains English explanation for Japanese words.

I had planned to remove 広辞苑 support in the past, but it is currently kept only for old users of VNR.

I remember getting them both from [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

Both worked on VNR.. Honestly I doubt you will find much use for them if you don't have at least moderate experience in jp. Cool  side effect of using the dic's is that there is no time latency to dic-check the words i VNR...

Jichi-sama you rock! <3

• 7 years later...
On 10/18/2014 at 6:14 AM, Steve said:

Not sure if this is a request for download or discussion about VNR (there already is one). If its a request for the dictionaries then there is a Download Request section too.

Anyways to the topic...

I don't know about the first dictionary but the second one (Kojien) is available for free on [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

not sure how you link it to VNR since I am not on a level to use jp-jp dictionary, I still use jp-en and for that I use vicon.

can I get the link too?