[Walkthrough] Feedback Thread

Snowtsuku

Post in this thread any feedback about the walkthroughs on the walkthrough section.
 ------
Original post:
On Clannad Walkthrough:
I cannot see the baseball route. I checked it by opening all spoilers and searching for the word baseball. I also cannot find the Jet Saito scene. I checked it the same way but I search for Jet this time.

Edit: I am referring to Clannad. There's no baseball route in LB!

Edited by Mr Poltroon

I cannot see the baseball route. I checked it by opening all spoilers and searching for the word baseball. I also cannot find the Jet Saito scene. I checked it the same way but I search for Jet this time.

Fixed. Added Baseball Routes and Route to get Jet Saito to appear. Thanks for the heads up. Had these routes in my notes, just forgot to add to final draft.

Keep up the feedback

Fixed. Added Baseball Routes and Route to get Jet Saito to appear. Thanks for the heads up. Had these routes in my notes, just forgot to add to final draft.

Keep up the feedback

No problem, I have nothing to do anyway so I checked it out.

Btw, if we are to submit a guide are we suppose to follow your template or we can make our own.

Edit: Btw, since I am asking something not related to clannad guide, I changed the thread name to hopefully collect all feedbacks in a single thread.

Btw, if we are to submit a guide are we suppose to follow your template or we can make our own.

As long as it follows the format provided Here.

Please read that post on creating the walkthrough and youll be good.

EDIT:

Make a topic in the Visual Novel Discussion forum for the full/partial walkthrough

make sure you do this so someone doesnt start making a walkthrough for the same game. I know I wouildnt want to put time into creating the same one as someone else.

Just in to say that Tay's F/SN walkthrough is great. Very complete. Excellent job cool.gif

Thanks. That means a lot : ). These walkthroughs take a huge chunk of time, so positive feedback is really great.

Frankly, all three of the walkthroughs (in my humble opinion) look and work really well. I'm using Ryoji's Clannad walkthrough right now. Fantastic.

Walkthroughs in Progress:

Thought id make a post letting you guys know what im working on next. If you see something on the list that you want to do instead, PLEASE post here ASAP.

Note: this list is not in any particular order

Little Busters

Kanon

Tomoyo After

Forest

Canvas 2

Wanko to Kurasou

Never 7

Ever 17[/b]

Non Fuwanovel Hosted Titles:

DC Da Capo

DC Da Capo II

Shuffle!

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru/Otoboku

Please be patient as these take quite a bit of work. Thanks

My next walkthroughs will be G Senjou no Maou, and Sharin no Kuni.

Woot!

One of those should be done tonight!

.... or maybe Katawa Shoujo. Yeah... Tonight's project is Katawa Shoujo. G Senjou and Sharin no Kuni (main game) next week.

My next walkthroughs will be G Senjou no Maou, and Sharin no Kuni.

Woot!

One of those should be done tonight!

.... or maybe Katawa Shoujo. Yeah... Tonight's project is Katawa Shoujo. G Senjou and Sharin no Kuni (main game) next week.

Haha yeah i figured you would do Katawa Shoujo. Thats why it's not on my list. Looking forward to seeing it finished man!

Haha yeah i figured you would do Katawa Shoujo. Thats why it's not on my list. Looking forward to seeing it finished man!

Lol! Oh dear, my aura of mystery has fallen...

Yeah... : ) Love KS. I'll have it up tonight. If you have a chance, I'll post the format, and then add the content once you've approved it.

Walkthroughs in Progress:

Thought id make a post letting you guys know what im working on next. If you see something on the list that you want to do instead, PLEASE post here ASAP.

Note: this list is not in any particular order

Little Busters

Kanon

Tomoyo After

Forest

Canvas 2

Wanko to Kurasou

Never 7

Ever 17

Remember 11

Non Fuwanovel Hosted Titles:

DC Da Capo

DC Da Capo II

Shuffle!

Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru/Otoboku

Please be patient as these take quite a bit of work. Thanks

Updated as of 2/17 15:34

Fixed the links to the images in a couple of my walkthroughs. Sorry about that. I forgot i moved each VN's images into different folders for easy management.

Thanks to the people who PM'd me pointing that out!

Also, thanks to minirop for the DC route order correction. Fixed

Small insignificant detail: new topics in the Walkthrough forum won't show in the 'view new content' panel, maybe because it's so tightly locked. Not like it's important, just signaling.

Nothing has been posted for a couple days, maybe thats why. More walkthroughs coming soon, ive got some rl stuff im dealing with atm.

Yeah, yeah, I know.

I noticed this a few days ago when walkthroughs were actually posted, just didn't think about mentioning it earlier. Then, again, it's not much important.

Then it is indeed because that forum is locked. I guess if you cant reply theres no need to put in the new content. Weird.

• 1 month later...

Our new member, Skeith, has posted an AMAZING walkthrough. Thank you so much for the hard work/time, and for helping out with the Great Walkthrough Quest!

+788 XP

+346 XP Bonus

+100 XP Chain Bonus

So, as Tay will be saying in a few seconds, Skeith did an awesome job with his walkthrough.

Made me want to play the game, actually.

Oh, man. For those that missed it, Down just Down'd me with his sword of eternal justice. Then, to make matters worse, the post above (which I quoted just now) made me laugh out loud and further convince the people in the library around me that I'm crazy.

Thanks a lot, Down. (lol, really, thanks!)

+723 XP

+345 XP Bonus