[Walkthrough] Feedback Thread

Snowtsuku

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/921463-clannad/faqs/61132

This says "Stay in class" indeed

But this is what Ryoji took inspiration from.

I didn't check the fuwa walkthrough since I used game faqs' but if the choices don't match fuwa's version of the game then it should be changed.

Ahh, I see... That's what I confused with Fuwa and Ryoji's Walkthrough guide... I will use GameFAQs.

On the Fate/stay night Walkthrough in this section, made by Tay.

I believe there is an inaccuracy on Heaven's feel route. (Check what I wrote, underlined)

DAY TWELVE

1. Your Choice - By choosing "I can't do that" here, the second choice on day Thirteen will be removed, taking you to Tiger Dojo 35. I have checked other walkthroughs and the flowchart, so I'm fairly certain.

Therefore:

DAY TWELVE

1. Nod

DAY THIRTEEN

1. Accept ("Don't Accept" leads to Tiger Dojo 34)

2. I can't do that.

*During the events of Day 13, if you do not have at least 12 Sakura Points, you'll be taken to Tiger Dojo 35

• 1 month later...

These are some super, super nitpicky things that I've noticed regarding some of my walkthroughs, but I can't edit them soo....

1) Remove "Walkthrough" from the Dracu-Riot! thread title to be consistent with the other thread titles

2) Add "- Brighter than Dawning Blue -" to the Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na thread title

Alright, since it still hasn't been fixed, I'll quote myself and try to word it better.

On the Fate/stay night Walkthrough in this section, made by Tay.

I believe there is an inaccuracy on Heaven's feel route.

ORIGINAL:
DAY TWELVE
1. Your Choice

DAY THIRTEEN
2. I can't do that.
*During the events of Day 13, if you do not have at least 12 Sakura Points, you'll be taken to Tiger Dojo 35

FIXED:
DAY TWELVE
1. Nod

DAY THIRTEEN
2. I can't do that.

By not nodding on day twelve, the 2nd choice will be removed on day thirteen no matter what you do, leading you to Tiger Dojo 35.

No it's not, there is just no torrent on fuwa.

Players still need a walthrough.

Maybe it just needs a slight modification regarding the "download link".

Maybe rename it to : Fuwa link or explain the reason the torrent isn't there.

And it may (or may not) need to be changed to the sekai translation choices.

• 2 weeks later...

The grisaia walkthrough there's a small error at the end of Sachi's route, where a glitch displays two odd untranslated lines at the end of the route. It has the right options in English, but gives the bad end choice in Japanese in both the good and bad end walkthroughs. The correct good end choice starts with a 母.

Shouldn't waste too much time for anyone, though I imagine a lot of people might be playing it right now (15 guests on the walkthrough!) and probably without the hotfix too, so its probably worth getting the right Japanese sentence up there.

The grisaia walkthrough there's a small error at the end of Sachi's route, where a glitch displays two odd untranslated lines at the end of the route. It has the right options in English, but gives the bad end choice in Japanese in both the good and bad end walkthroughs. The correct good end choice starts with a 母.

Shouldn't waste too much time for anyone, though I imagine a lot of people might be playing it right now (15 guests on the walkthrough!) and probably without the hotfix too, so its probably worth getting the right Japanese sentence up there.

I might be missing something. Doesn't the walkthrough reflect just that? Under good ending it has 母を殺すしかない and the bad ending has 自分を殺すしかない.

I might be missing something. Doesn't the walkthrough reflect just that? Under good ending it has 母を殺すしかない and the bad ending has 自分を殺すしかない.

My bad, I forgot to mention I had corrected it already.

I didn't go and check that the exact sentence is 母を殺すしかない though, it might be slightly different.

My bad, I forgot to mention I had corrected it already.

I didn't go and check that the exact sentence is 母を殺すしかない though, it might be slightly different.

Oh okay, I had suspected as much that it might've already been corrected.

• 1 month later...

Is there something wrong about the Cross Channel guide? I'm stuck repeating week 3, following the choices exactly doesn't advance me to week 4.

edit: Part of the problem was my fault, part of it was the guide. I didn't properly get all of the preceding "endings". The week 2 guide is missing a choice and due to the way the VN works, it led to a lot of confusion on my part. In the Week #2 section please add the choice "Go to School" between "Eat them by myself" and "Talk to Touko". Once I figured out the ending I was missing, I was able to unlock the choice that led to the Miki route.

Is there something wrong about the Cross Channel guide? I'm stuck repeating week 3, following the choices exactly doesn't advance me to week 4.

edit: Part of the problem was my fault, part of it was the guide. I didn't properly get all of the preceding "endings". The week 2 guide is missing a choice and due to the way the VN works, it led to a lot of confusion on my part. In the Week #2 section please add the choice "Go to School" between "Eat them by myself" and "Talk to Touko". Once I figured out the ending I was missing, I was able to unlock the choice that led to the Miki route.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

• 2 weeks later...

About the "If my Heart had Wings" - Playthrough I would recommend 2 changes.

At first the Second choice at each heroine should be marked, because it only comes if Kotori Routre is cleared. And second I would recomment to delete the "Recommended Play Order" or change them. The last one should be Amane, because you'll get the most informations of the past out of it. The other routes everyone can play in an order how they like it. 

So just some thoughts from me about that, feel free to ignore them ;)

About the "If my Heart had Wings" - Playthrough I would recommend 2 changes.

At first the Second choice at each heroine should be marked, because it only comes if Kotori Routre is cleared. And second I would recomment to delete the "Recommended Play Order" or change them. The last one should be Amane, because you'll get the most informations of the past out of it. The other routes everyone can play in an order how they like it. 

So just some thoughts from me about that, feel free to ignore them ;)

I think this is the topic to do that, so...

999's walkthrough has an information missing.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2516-999/

Endings 1 and 2, Chemical Closet

When you try to leave this room, Seven starts to remember something. Then, Junpei has to ask about Ice 9 to get to the true ending. If you pick the first question, it will lead you to Ending 6.

This information is not listed on the WT, and since I was following that [hurr I hate puzzles], I had to skip all the game from the beggining to re-do the ending :c

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...