[Walkthrough] Feedback Thread

Snowtsuku

Oh, and by the way, I'm playing Tsukihime right now, so, I would probably make a walkthrough for it. Is there somebody already making one? Wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes. XD

I thought about making one since I pretty much know the game by heart, but then I thought it would be rendered useless in 1-2 years because of remake that might change stuff... But if you want to do it I don't think anyone is.

---

By the way, I was thinking about replaying Kagetsu Tohya in the upcoming weeks, I wondered if anyone thought it would be useful to have a walkthrough of that?

There are no routes but the side stuff can be sometimes quite hard to get.

I thought about making one since I pretty much know the game by heart, but then I thought it would be rendered useless in 1-2 years because of remake that might change stuff... But if you want to do it I don't think anyone is.

Meh, it's alright. I've just graduated, and I have nothing to do. Teehee :D

---

By the way, I was thinking about replaying Kagetsu Tohya in the upcoming weeks, I wondered if anyone thought it would be useful to have a walkthrough of that?

There are no routes but the side stuff can be sometimes quite hard to get.

The true ending for Kagetsu Tohya can be really hard to get and if you don't get it on the first try you'll have to erase your global.sav and redo the game from the beginning (though it's sometimes possible to get it by reloading an earlier save, depends if you have any save that has the correct "game slate" so you'll be able to set the flags.)

So it definitely needs a walktrough. You could probably use this one and modify it a bit since it was made pre-translation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I read that Ryoji was planning to do a walkthrough on Little Busters though I don't see it on the forums so I just wanted to know if this is still an on going project or if it was dropped?

As it is one of my favorite novels I was planning on doing a walkthrough for it for Fuwanovel but if someone else is already planning on it or if no one feels the need for one since there's plenty of guides online then I won't bother to. I have the ecstasy version although with the current patch the extra routes are only accessible if you mess around with the game files and they're untraslated of course so if i were to do a walkthrough I'd only do it for the normal version.

Just felt it'd be a nice addition since it's pretty popular in my prespective.

I read that Ryoji was planning to do a walkthrough on Little Busters though I don't see it on the forums so I just wanted to know if this is still an on going project or if it was dropped?

As it is one of my favorite novels I was planning on doing a walkthrough for it for Fuwanovel but if someone else is already planning on it or if no one feels the need for one since there's plenty of guides online then I won't bother to. I have the ecstasy version although with the current patch the extra routes are only accessible if you mess around with the game files and they're untraslated of course so if i were to do a walkthrough I'd only do it for the normal version.

Just felt it'd be a nice addition since it's pretty popular in my prespective.

Ryoji hasn't been around recently, I doubt he has the time to do it. Consider it dropped, you can go ahead if you want!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It seems fine to me although at the bottom you should write who made the walkthrough just for the sake of being in the correct format. 

Also we're using this thread mostly for walkthroughs now so you should probably post there in the future.

I figured that thread is for discussing walkthroughs in general, whereas this thread is for feedback about already existing walkthroughs.

Also added the attribution.

Well I think the other one can be used to discuss already existing walkthroughs, I wouldn't see why not. 2 threads for walkthroughs seems uneeded :P it's also where people are posting that their walkthroughs are done so.

Moved your walkthrough to the main board now.  :)

Well I think the other one can be used to discuss already existing walkthroughs, I wouldn't see why not. 2 threads for walkthroughs seems uneeded :P it's also where people are posting that their walkthroughs are done so.

Moved your walkthrough to the main board now.  :)

Thanks. :D

Can you fix the Tsukihime thing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sengoku Rance's Walkthrough still links to Gamefaqs even though Tom posted a detailed one on the forum.

Swan song Walkthrough was edited once more too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh.. I wasn't expecting my walkthrough for Ayakashibito to be officialized. I forgot to add more information for the "Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order" section.

Update:

"

Note that finishing all endings won't get give you 100% CG. If you want all CG then you should explore all available choices. All routes have to be completed before choices that lead to Suzu Kisaragi's route are unlocked."

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Don’t wake up

How old are you?
Do you have any other abilities?
Are you really a Youkai?
Reject the boy’s proposal
Go to where Touko-senpai is
To the third year’s classroom
Accept her help
Help out with the inspection of the wrestling club
Go home with Prez