[Walkthrough] Feedback Thread

Snowtsuku

Sorry I didn't know it was missing things since it seemed complete to me.

I've moved it back to the unformatted section so you can do all the changes you need.

PM me(or just post here) when you're done and I'll move it back :)

Thank you thank you. I wasn't technically done the visual novel when I posted that walkthrough. I'll pm you when it's completed. :ph34r:

Thank you thank you. I wasn't technically done the visual novel when I posted that walkthrough. I'll pm you when it's completed. :ph34r:

You should probably write work in progress on top or something, just in case  :P

I thought it looked complete so i moved it, didn't know there was going to be more.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I noticed a small error in the F/SN walkthrough for the Heaven's Feel route when going for Normal End 2. K

It currently reads:

Normal End 2:

*Requires you to have beaten the HF True route before

1. Use another projection

2. Bring my arm down

3. Do it

It should be:

Normal End 2:

*Requires you to have beaten the HF True route before

1. Wait for my chance

2. Bring my arm down

3. Do it

The flowchart that's included in the download shows that if you take the "Use another projection!" choice, it will lead you to Normal End 1. I have no idea why, but contrary to the flowchart, I can still reach Normal End 1 even if I have more than 3 Ilya points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I checked the content of the formatted Walkthrough sub-forum.

I noticed a few things :

Air : DL link is broken. If the torrent isn't linked from fuwa perhaps that should be fixed.

Clannad : Ryou and Kyou's walkthrough start the 28th april when they should start the 14th.

Crescendo : Broken images and the DL link is outside of fuwa without being specified.

Little Busters! : Bad ends are incomplete.

Monster girl quest : Images are broken

Muv-Luv : Still uses save points.

Remember 11 : Pointing out how to go to bad endings but no specific route.

Rewrite : Same

Sharin no Kuni : Same

Walkthroughs not linked from fuwa. (I didn't actually check that, I just noticed it from time to time, but I could check it).

One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~

Ore no Imouto ga Konna

Sengoku Rance (still links to Gamefaqs)

Edited by Guest

So I checked the content of the formatted Walkthrough sub-forum.

Thanks, that helps.

Air: fix'd

Crescendo: can't fix the broken images sadly.

Monster Girl Quest: same thing.

Clannad & Little Busters: I don't have the time to look for the missing parts now, if someone wants to do it pm me.

Edited my post above with some more information.

I'll work on some of the missing parts and PM them to you (I think that's the easiest way).

I can find other images to fix them if necessary too.

Not everything today though.

Remember 11 : Pointing out how to go to bad endings but no specific route.

Rewrite : Same

Sharin no Kuni : Same

Full route breakdown for every bad end if those are not important would take too much space. We'll leave it this way, it's clear enough.

One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~

Ore no Imouto ga Konna

Sengoku Rance (still links to Gamefaqs)

Done, thanks.

Also, I put a to do list in the OP with what is left to correct.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok i recently completed steins;gate 8 bit and with the command ui the way it is it was very tough. so in spots i got stuck thats when i found out walkthrough's are few and far in-between in English for this vn. so i found 2 that were coherent and double checked them as to accuracy and created a txt file with the altered version is this able to be formatted and cleaned then submitted here and i plan on giving credit to original authors and links to the original versions in final version. also since there is only a common route do i just put it in sections by scene and helpful command lists for various events ? oh and if this is not the right place please move this post.

ok i recently completed steins;gate 8 bit and with the command ui the way it is it was very tough. so in spots i got stuck thats when i found out walkthrough's are few and far in-between in English for this vn. so i found 2 that were coherent and double checked them as to accuracy and created a txt file with the altered version is this able to be formatted and cleaned then submitted here and i plan on giving credit to original authors and links to the original versions in final version. also since there is only a common route do i just put it in sections by scene and helpful command lists for various events ? oh and if this is not the right place please move this post.

I suggest making a thread in the unformatted walkthroughs and then we can see how the format is.

But it seems fine from what you said.

Not sure who approved 2 but there was supposed to be only be one.

HackRabbits' one is incomplete so the other one was supposed to be the one going up. I'll talk to Down about it

Wasn't me either, but it doesn't really matter anyway.

From looking at both the earliest one seems incomplete indeed but has a better route guideline written in proper english, so we might want to make some constructive merging here.

Wasn't me either, but it doesn't really matter anyway.

From looking at both the earliest one seems incomplete indeed but has a better route guideline written in proper english, so we might want to make some constructive merging here.

Sorry I was out all day and just came back a while ago.

I agree with unifying them if possible since HackRabbits did make the first one. So you could just use the stuff that's missing from the newer one and add it to HackRabbits' walkthrough. Also change the "Heroine 1, 2, etc" to their actual names.

And credit both people at the end.

Seems like the most fair solution here.

• 2 weeks later...

999 walkthrough needs to be fixed. Unless you follow the exact order of the walkthrough, it's incomplete.

It needs all the info for all the endings independently. And some choices do not appear : in the hospital room after "Finish the search"  you have the choice between not sure and she was right, maybe this has no importance, but the choice is there and isn't mentionned in the WT.

(+ the walkthrough says you can skip the puzzles, but you can't, I can't for example)