[SOLVED] Sekien no Ignanock - fullscreen shortcut?

Zodai

This is a bit nitpicky on my end, but I'm having a hard time setting Sekien no Ignanock to fullscreen through a shortcut, as most use Alt+enter or the F key in a few cases.

This is generally because I want to watch the opening in fullscreen, and the game does not open in fullscreen.  Thus I am unable to set to fullscreen until after the opening has passed.

I know I'm being very nitpicky about this, so apologies   Doesn't seem like too high-priority of an issue ><

And yes, I did run through the Readme and any additional info that might be available on Fuwa.  Wasn't able to find anything.

I believe I did, though I may have simply troubleshot it wrong.  I shall try a second time, though an actual shortcut would still be nice.

--

Confirmation complete.  Even when exiting while in fullscreen, the game does not default to it.

My original would have to be the same, namely 赫炎のインガノックFVR, copied exactly from the .exe

That said, I have it shortcut to my desktop, with that being named Sekien no Inganock.  The name on the top of the window states Sekien no Inganock FVR - Inganock of the Brightest Flame.

Well, I'll get a fresh download from fuwa and see if it produces a similar result.

--

So, after a few tests, I may have found a solution.

1. Start the game (it should be in windowed mode)

2. Go to settings

3. Select full-screen

4. Exit game through main menu

5. Get back on (now it should be full-screened)

^ That may be the same thing I said before....

Delete the Save folder (This will remove all progress from the game though but you should be able to use skip and walkthrough for the inner voices section to quickly get back to were you were) our release comes with the save folder already created but it shouldn't because it causes tons of problems, I'm planning on making a new version without it sometime. Also make sure that you're running it as administrator.

Delete the Save folder (This will remove all progress from the game though but you should be able to use skip and walkthrough for the inner voices section to quickly get back to were you were) our release comes with the save folder already created but it shouldn't because it causes tons of problems, I'm planning on making a new version without it sometime. Also make sure that you're running it as administrator.

When using a Save folder created by another computer changes to the global save file tend to not stick for some reason. For example cg images aren't recorded in the gallery and settings are not saved. Therefore it's important that the save folder was created by you. Our downloads for Inganock and Sharnoth are sadly badly made and already come with save folders. This causes lots of trouble. :( I really should get to replacing them.

Makes sense, I suppose.

Actually, I'd like to ask if this is the same with Comyu as well - it seems to be the case that on a second playthrough, skip doesn't automatically stop when encountering new scenes on additional playthroughs.  This has made progressing in that one difficult, as I'm stuck with either reading through the common route line by line, which is far too much old content for me to be able to get through, or skipping anyway and missing the new content added after the first run.

If they're still skipping because the game thinks they've been read once before, it would make sense.  Though should I make this a new thread instead?