Good tearjerking VNs

FoRcE

Alright. Here's some recommendations mostly based on what you've already read.

For tears, I don't really have much.
One ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~, made by pretty much the same guys who made Air and Kanon. It should be pretty similar, both in comedy department, and in fantasy drama department.

Narcisu, a true tearjerker in it's very definition. If that's exactly what you're looking for, then this novel has it for you.

For drama/romance, a category Key also excels at, there's a few more suggestions.
Grisaia no Kajitsu, my go to recommendation for nearly every request. Lots of comedy and a long common route. Drama and Romance in all of the routes. Depending on how sensitive you are, you may cry on some occasions.

A Profile, which I'm not really sure of it's english name. A pretty average game, but it fits the category above, and I liked it.

If My Heart Had Wings. Other than a butchered translation, it is a rather good romance/drama.

Hoshizora no Memoria, a very dear Visual Novel to this forum (mostly due to a certain character). Another good romance/drama, with a lot of routes to play.

Finally, if you enjoyed Steins;Gate you might also enjoy the Muv-Luv Trilogy, disguised as two games. Muv-Luv, in particular the last game, has a lot of stuff. Really. So it can't be categorized into one genre only. It's adventure/action/sci-fi/drama/romance and whatever more you can think of. It's widely regarded as amazing, so give it a try if you feel like it.

I suppose Chaos;Head is by the same guys who made Steins;Gate, so you could try that, even though I think they're not similar at all.

Hoshimemo is a very special, highly overrated VN, yes. Same with Katawa Shoujo (oh no I'm about to get lynched) :P

Anyways, there is a label for these kinds of games, Nakige (crying game). http://vndb.org/g596?fil=tag_inc-596.tagspoil-0;m=0;o=d;s=pop Maybe that will help you find something you like. See also: Utsuge, for even darker games: http://vndb.org/g693?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-693;m=0;o=d;s=pop

I'll personally recommend Swan Song.

A quite note about Muv-Luv, the first two games in the series aren't considered too good, though the third is absolutely worth its praise.  (I'm only on the first myself ><)  Just letting you know that getting overhyped right out of the gate probably isn't the best choice, let it mellow out a bit before jumping in.  Most of it's all for the third one.

Just a heads-up~

• 2 weeks later...