[SOLVED] Killer Queen - No Sound Error

Around the where the (probable) climax of episode one happens, the audio cuts out completely, and I can't seem to find the problem.

Tried:

Restarting Game

Restarting Computer

Uninstalling and reinstalling

I was gonna try to delete the saves, but can't find the save files.

Help would be appreciated.

Did you get it after the patch was uploaded to the main site?  I heard the first torrent* Kendjin uploaded had some issues.  Are you sure you're using the most recent version?

*Of course, I'm referring to the troubleshooting thread posted before going to the main site.  The main site one doesn't seem to have too many issues, though I haven't progressed past the first two lines myself.

Did you get it after the patch was uploaded to the main site?  I heard the first torrent* Kendjin uploaded had some issues.  Are you sure you're using the most recent version?

*Of course, I'm referring to the troubleshooting thread posted before going to the main site.  The main site one doesn't seem to have too many issues, though I haven't progressed past the first two lines myself.

I downloaded and tried the fuwanovel one (downloaded around 4:30am, Oct. 13), and pretty much the same problem, so I'm guessing my save files are corrupt or something.

That's why I would like to know the save file location, so I can delete them. I looked around and can't really find it.

Actually, before this gets locked, could I get more information on this alternative release?  What exactly are the differences and is one translated as opposed to the other?  Mild confusion on my end, and I'd like to make sure this won't be an issue for me later.