Hello Everyone!

Seto

Hello there everyone! My name is Seto. Ever since a friend of mine convinced me to play Fate/Stay Night years ago, I've really come to enjoy playing visual novels and otome games. I also play OLEVNs since some of them are really enjoyable. I love playing visual novels because they relax me and I love getting into the story.

I've been lurking on Fuwanovel and these forums since it first opened a few months ago. I also run a anime and VN/otome game blog too. I haven't posted in a while because of college senior things though.

Anyway! Here's a list of the VNs and Otome games I've played or I'm playing right now:

Cross Channel- Just Started

Fate/Stay Night- I finished Fate and I'm in the middle of the UBW route.

Umineko- playing Episode 1. Even though I know what happens in the game (thanks to spoilers) I wanted to play it myself.

Higurashi- Playing Onikakushi-hen

Dramatical Murder- On Koujaku's Common route

Starry Sky ~In Spring~- Just started

Hatoful Boyfriend-I finished all the routes in the free version and now I'm playing the paid one

RE: Alistair- finish all but one route.

Clannad: The Past Path- Finished Atsuko's route and I still have the others to do.

Nanolife- A really short game and I finished all the routes. Kinda fun.

Katawa Shoujo- Finished Emi's route and I'm now in the middle of Rin's.

Steins;Gate- Just started

Star Project- Finished Touya's route

Little Busters- Trying to get on Komari's route

Don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story- played it on a whim while staying up one night. It was enjoyable.

MoteMote -Love story for Girls- Finished all the routes but this game pissed me off since I could only play it once a day and you could stuck my playing the same route two times in a row.

Moonlight Walks- Finished. The story was really cute.

And that is all the games I've played or I'm playing so far. I really want to play Rewrite and Hoshizora no Memoria but I'm going to wait until a finish all the games I'm playing right now. Oh and I'm trying to relearn Japanese so I can read and play games that haven't been translated yet. That's it about me. I really hope I have fun here and can talk to more people about different visual novels!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I see you've played a lot of VNs, out of your list I've played Clannad and Little Busters (which I am close to finish, hopefully tomorrow)

And I have Fate/Stay Night and Steins:Gate in my to-play list

I hope you have a great time here

Umineko- playing Episode 1. Even though I know what happens in the game (thanks to spoilers) I wanted to play it myself.

Higurashi- Playing Onikakushi-hen

Starry Sky ~In Spring~- Just started

Hatoful Boyfriend-I finished all the routes in the free version and now I'm playing the paid one

Katawa Shoujo- Finished Emi's route and I'm now in the middle of Rin's.

Steins;Gate- Just started

Star Project- Finished Touya's route

Hey there! I'm kind of new here also o v o

I heard of only those games and played it (Steins;Gate is something that I just started and so is Umineko) but my favorites are Hatoful Boyfriend and Katawa Shoujo.

I also broke Star Project so I can't play it anymore ; u;''

Other than that, nice to meet you! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

Wow, impressive list! Glad to have you : ). Have a favorite among them?

Welcome to Fuwanovel!!

I see your in the middle of a few games. Any favorites??

If you have any questions or whatever, let us know.

Fate/Stay Night and Hatoful Boyfriend are my favorites right now with Little Busters behind them.

And thank you, I will!

Hey there! I'm kind of new here also o v o

I heard of only those games and played it (Steins;Gate is something that I just started and so is Umineko) but my favorites are Hatoful Boyfriend and Katawa Shoujo.

I also broke Star Project so I can't play it anymore ; u;''

Other than that, nice to meet you! ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

I love Hatoful Boyfriend. Who knew that a game about pigeons would be so good?

I love Hatoful Boyfriend. Who knew that a game about pigeons would be so good?

Yeah right? I took it as a joke at first (cause it's birds and everything) but then I played more and I actually liked it.

Who's your favorite by the way? (`・ω・´)”