The truth behind fuwanovel.

Mephisto

Okay, since some people still seems to be taking it seriously I'll post a black-on-white explanation (instead of my previous white-on-white explanation :P )

Ren has not been banned, the petition is a joke, and no posts were removed by any mod. It's all just a joke that people in Ren's TS started and that I let run for the hell of it since the other mods were sleeping. You can peacefully return to your occupations now!

Okay, since some people still seems to be taking it seriously I'll post a black-on-white explanation (instead of my previous white-on-white explanation :P )

Ren has not been banned, the petition is a joke, and no posts were removed by any mod. It's all just a joke that people in Ren's TS started and that I let run for the hell of it since the other mods were sleeping. You can peacefully return to your occupations now!

What? Did it start raining hate PM's or something?

Wow.

You got me guys, you got me. XD

What? Did it start raining hate PM's or something?

...Well not really hate but I just hope I didn't let Tay's PM box enlarge too much because of that.

Also Ren will probably have messages everywhere when he'll wake up. I get that part of their joke worked too. Maybe he'll stop worrying about what would happen if he were to disappear now ^_^