Forum Organization Change

Tay

** NOTE ** The forum organization will be changed to a new layout in 15 minutes. Please prepare for this change by not posting/replying until the change has been finalized.

Besides forum reorganization, topics will also be moved around into the appropriate forums. We're sorry for any trouble this causes, and will post an update in this topic when work has been completed.

Most of the shuffling is now done. All that's left is moving topics between Anime/Mange and General discussion.

I realize that this will disrupt previous links to posts. We're really sorry for this, but it's a necessary evil to upgrade to this newer, much cleaner forum organization!

Okay, that does it as far as moving stuff around goes. If anyone sees a topic (of their own, or otherwise) that they believe should be moved to a different location, please PM me!

Thanks! Night!

PS: Also, if one of the forums comes up as "Completely Unread", meaning all of the topics are coming up as unread, you can click the "Mark Forum as Read" link on the right-hand side of the forum page to clear your slate. (Just make sure to read through the last couple posts so you don't miss anything)

The forum looks better now IMO. Good job! The General Discussion>>General Discussion looks awkward though xD

yes

Yeah... I had that vibe, too last night. If anybody wants to make a suggestion, I'm all ears."Everything Else"?

[01:41:16] <zhurai> I still vote that we call General Discussion as "FuwaHangout" or something :D

[01:41:22] <zhurai> >>

[01:41:24] <Tay> lol

[01:41:36] <Tay> when FuwaArena comes out

[01:41:39] <Tay> you and I can battle over that

[01:41:45] <zhurai> rofl

[01:43:14] <zhurai> well at least not "General Discussion" as that's kinda bland ish

[01:44:06] <zhurai> (for the forum, not the category)

nobody took my idea :(

XD

Didn't want to create a new topic just for that: I suggest that we make a thread among the lines of "Walkthrough planning" open where people can announce they're working on a walkthrough. Because it can be a rather long task and it would be a waste of time if we had 2 people working on the same thing without knowing it.

Or maybe we can just post in the VN discussion as soon as we start working on it:

Make a topic in the Visual Novel Discussion forum for the full/partial walkthrough

Or maybe we can just post in the VN discussion as soon as we start working on it:

Yeah, I think that's a great plan. Collaboration is often the best way to go about doing these things. When the walkthrough is all polished and pretty, it'll just need to be cleanly reposted and moved to the right forum.

[01:41:16] <zhurai> I still vote that we call General Discussion as "FuwaHangout" or something biggrin.gif

[01:41:22] <zhurai> >>

[01:41:24] <Tay> lol

[01:41:36] <Tay> when FuwaArena comes out

[01:41:39] <Tay> you and I can battle over that

[01:41:45] <zhurai> rofl

[01:43:14] <zhurai> well at least not "General Discussion" as that's kinda bland ish

[01:44:06] <zhurai> (for the forum, not the category)

nobody took my idea sad.gif

XD

At least we agree that it looks awkward xD

Btw, don't forget FuwAttack on FuwArena.