WAR files -> S25 and OGV files?

LoliSora

So after some time, I was able to extract WAR files from the Visual Novel I am interested in, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to extract the S25 files and OGV files. Not only does Google not know what these file types are, I don't know what they are, and no leads on this matter. Would really greatly appreciate it if someone can give me some information on this.

Thank you!

Edit: The game is Gensou no Idea ~Oratorio Phantasm Historia~ 

And after some research and thanks from Moogy from tlwiki, I was able to find out the S25 and OGV files aren't meant to be extracted but decompiled. So if my understandings are correct, the s25 and ogv files are; BGs, voices, CGs, characters, and script files, etc just in the form of s25 and ogv. 

tl;dr: if anyone knows how to decompile or view s25 and ogv files, or has a tool for it, it would be very much appreciated if you can help me. 

Thank you Ame for letting me know to include the game title! 

After goggling for .OGV and .S25 I found this on .OGV:

The OGV file type is primarily associated with 'Ogg Vorbis' by Xiph.Org Foundation. Ogg is an open and standardized bitstream container format designed for streaming and manipulation. It was developed by the Xiph.Org Foundation. Ogg video bitstream container format. The file format can multiplex a number of separate independent open source CODECs for audio, video and text (e.g., subtitles). It usually contains the Theora CODEC for video and the Vorbis CODEC for audio. Ogg's various CODECs have been incorporated into a number of different free and commercial media players as well as portable media players from different manufacturers. Applications supporting .OGA, .OGV should support decoding from muxed Ogg streams. Macintosh File Type Code(s): OggV

So basically it seems that .OGV files are Video type files that should be open with any app for watching videos like GOM player, KMP, Media player classic, etc. I couldn't find anything useful on .s25 .

Now I am not completely sure about this, but if you are trying to extract Scripts from a VN in order to translate a VN I don't think that those are the files you should be concerning yourself with.

This VN hacking tutorial might be useful to you.

Well I already figured out that OGV are a video or media file, its just whenever I open them, nothing happens. s25 files are from my knowledge, files such as BGs, CGs, scripts, etc just formed into a s25 file. I just need a tool that can convert them into something readable. 

(Solved thanks to Checkmate and moemoe-kyun from AnimeShare)

• 4 years later...
On 10/9/2014 at 10:40 PM, LoliSora said:

Well I already figured out that OGV are a video or media file, its just whenever I open them, nothing happens. s25 files are from my knowledge, files such as BGs, CGs, scripts, etc just formed into a s25 file. I just need a tool that can convert them into something readable. 

(Solved thanks to Checkmate and moemoe-kyun from AnimeShare)

Hi, are you still out there? Would I ask how to solve the problems of S25 file? I have the same issue. Thank you.