Let's play some Dota!

archaic

give me your steam username or add me "steverowland", should have some anime avatar so it should be easy.

and tell me I will login and send it to your inventory

I'm not into DOTA, but just an fyi -- I added you as a friend on Steam. Bwa ha ha ha. That's what you get for posting usernames on public forums ; )

I'm not into DOTA, but just an fyi -- I added you as a friend on Steam. Bwa ha ha ha. That's what you get for posting usernames on public forums ; )

well I even have public steam profile... so I don't really mind xD besides both need to agree to the friendship to see online status and to use chat :P And I will have difficulty deciding if I should accept :P

well I even have public steam profile... so I don't really mind xD besides both need to agree to the friendship to see online status and to use chat tongue.gif And I will have difficulty deciding if I should accept tongue.gif

Ohhhh. That's low, Steve. So low...

Huh~

I currently don't play this but I have lots of invites rofl

like....

7 ohmy.gif

Valve give those who have it like 10 times already. I got my key 1 month after the first The International tournament and I even had a problem giving them away so I just gave them to several key beggars in playdota.

Started playing this, doesnt seem like a game ill stick with. Ill give it a while but doesnt seem all the entertaining.

Just my opinion. I prefer MMORPG like Runes of Magic or Dragon Nest.

It takes time to enjoy it, because of the learning curve

You could always sell them on the steam marketplace for a cent, I just did that since I couldn't find anyone to give the extra few i had away.

Or activate all of them and enjoy your smurf accounts.

Oh yay, Dota 2! I only started a while ago and haven't played much yet due to lack of time (especially now that I got a job), but it was really fun, and certainly a game that I'd like to play more of. Didn't really get into any heroes yet but I was looking at Doombringer and Skeleton King.

But well, since there's so many people here that play it, why don't we take the opportunity and make a Fuwan Steam group as well? (this applies to Tay and Ryoji too). My Steam name is Moonside.

Oh yay, Dota 2! I only started a while ago and haven't played much yet due to lack of time (especially now that I got a job), but it was really fun, and certainly a game that I'd like to play more of. Didn't really get into any heroes yet but I was looking at Doombringer and Skeleton King.

But well, since there's so many people here that play it, why don't we take the opportunity and make a Fuwan Steam group as well? (this applies to Tay and Ryoji too). My Steam name is Moonside.

By the way, since you mention several hero names, feel free to visit playdota for several guide written by the community. Some of the guides are outdated though. If yu want to learn more, you can visit the game strategy section to ask for item builds or ways to play the hero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...