Let's play some Dota!

archaic

I heard that there are 2 new yet very promising teams that went through the open qualifiers. They apparently beaten all of their opponents without sweat! I think their names are Secret and EG. I don't think they would win TI6 but they definitely have some potential to be great teams like OG or Liquid!

/sarcasm off

EG vs Secret for TI6 finals because I badly want to see two teams that went through open qualifiers ended up in the finals. It would be epic if it happens.

...Then again there's the green been Miracle....

Actualy Team Secret is pretty much ded, pretty sure they are going to be around top 8, their plays and draft are not so...impressive as it's used to be (i still blame RTZ for the downfall of Secret).

As for EG....well...they are the defending champions, so i expect them to be in top 4...unless they pick solomid lican against timber :sachi: 

Miracle is just op, volvo nerf pls! :Teeku: 

Alliance TI6 champions. Beating Na'Vi in the final yet again. 

On a more serious note I think LGD or Newbee are the team to beat at TI. Secret isn't impressive. EG looked out of touch at Summit/Starladder (can't recall which). OG and Liquid are always contenders. But it all comes down to how the TI6 meta develop. So many teams haven't been playing seriously since Manila Major.

1 hour ago, Zebhra said:

:makina: 

I want PA in meta :kosame:  please?

To be fair Na'Vi is looking pretty good. They won Starladder and looked really strong. But yes Starladder isn't TI6.

PA is situational. She is dependent on her 50% evasion and at the moment they don't favor that many right clickers so she is shredded to pieces by magical damage and a less than desirable weak laning stage. I know it works but it isn't reliable sadly. I am a PA picker too and I love the current deso builds. 1k dagger crits <3

22 hours ago, Jibril said:

I watched that Alliance VS EG turn around live.... I can't contain my hype wow. What an epic game.

Reveal hidden contents

DING DING DING MOTHER******

That is why I am an Alliance fangay since 2012. They always make the biggest plays. But I need some heart transplants when it goes downhill and during the process.

Spoiler

The blank stare and rage at s4 and Bulldog when they dieback. But I watched it to the end and oh boy did we get a comeback.

6 hours ago, Jibril said:

Reveal hidden contents

OG JUST FUCKING LOST AGAINST A PINOY TEAM AHA. AHAHA. AHAHAHAHA.

I'm no longer :salt:. Could this be the underrated Cinderella story?

Yep this is a big uproar. But I would still say CDEC last TI is more impressive. But a Pinoy team in top 8 TI is ridicilous. One Korean and one Filipino team top 8 teams in the world. Who would've thought.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I figure this would be the team Fuwa roots for

https://twitter.com/NPDotA

Aui:

Ore no Kyari ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Envy:

EE:Zero Kara Hajimeru Ichimu Seikatsu

MSS:

Saenai Ofureina no Sodatekata

SVG:

Shoutout to @nrootn & #envy

T-Bun:

Senpai, watashi ni kizuite kudasai!

Also, my Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047180717/ , old school player since Dota 1, 4k2 mmr, mostly play on SEA server, though can play on the Japan server.

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Jibril said:

Did anyone read wEEb's blog post about Secret? Holy cow, those aren't just your average drama.... talk about an anime story....

Of course I read it. But I am not taking any side yet until Secret and Puppey responds. But EE and Misery should have credit for what they are doing. The payment scandal in Secret is a big uproar for the so called fan favorite who were supposedly created to support the players, not in this way though.