Let's play some Dota!

archaic

If anyones interested I just got six dota 2 invites, and since most of my friends already have an invite or aren't interested I want to see if anyone else wants them. If you're interested just pm me, or add me on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/archa1c

I'm also interested if anyone wants to play a few games together too. Although I'm from Australia so ping could be an issue.

sent :) Well I've played dota for a bit over 8 years now and I'm probably pretty biased. But in general I like the mechanics the look, and for some reason i don't mind the overly aggresive community. The game might be tough at first but it's a pretty good feeling once you get pretty competent at it.

lets not bring this into comparing with LOL xD

what archaic said, once you know the game, it is good feeling to play it.

I played dota on w3 so I never went into LoL - no point learning all the skills and items all over again.

Both games are probably fine, just play what you like xD

You can try dota2 for free with all unlocked heroes so its little more accessible than lol where you would have to pay to unlock them (or play for a long time).

I like Dota 2 and started playing it after I got my dota 2 beta for some time ago :)/>

Gave away all my dota 2 keys to growing communities who can get a lot from doing some sort of small giveaway with them.

I've played both LoL and Dota 2 and both are fun to play but I would probably say that I like Dota 2 more but most of my friends play LoL.

Btw if someone wanna play, maybe we could add each other on steam or something.

Even though I don't play a lot at the moment as I got VNs, animes and studying to do. :)

Btw if someone wanna play, maybe we could add each other on steam or something.

haha this really shows you are new to dota xD

Fuwanovel is still a nice and friendly community, what you are suggesting means tearing all the friendship to pieces xD

NEVER play dota with good friends, dota is one of few games that can break a decade long friendship xD

Fuwanovel is still a nice and friendly community, what you are suggesting means tearing all the friendship to pieces xD

NEVER play dota with good friends, dota is one of few games that can break a decade long friendship xD

Unless you feed so hard I don't think it's a problem. LOL

Unless you feed so hard I don't think it's a problem. LOL

no no, thats a mistake, at the beginning it was fun, we all sucked and feeded xD

but then once you get good, you have enough time to watch your teammates play and you end up pointing our all the mistakes to blame the previous fight on someone xD then he points your mistakes and everyone is pointing out mistakes and then you don't speak to each other ever again xD

no no, thats a mistake, at the beginning it was fun, we all sucked and feeded xD

but then once you get good, you have enough time to watch your teammates play and you end up pointing our all the mistakes to blame the previous fight on someone xD then he points your mistakes and everyone is pointing out mistakes and then you don't speak to each other ever again xD

Really? I only play with friends because I can't stand random people. Even just playing with 3 people we all mess up.

As for in-fighting, it happens once in a while anyways. Last game I had a guy suggest that our teamfights get a bit awkward because no one plays initiator, but that was about it.

Well we don't really mind when someone throws the game. LOL

I always play with friends when I play Dota 2 or any other kind of games and I wouldn't let a lost game destroy a friendship even though it does suck to lose.

Ofcourse we can rage on each other but it's nothing deadly serious and it's part of the charm of the games.

well like when I play dota2 I still play with friends, but its only because I play like 3 games a month.

But back in the dota1 times, we played nothing but dota 10 hours a day for several months, many friends were lost there xD

Why so similar a story to mine? Although I can't say 'many', friends that were lost..

• 3 weeks later...