Favorite superpower/supernatural abilty/ supernatural power/powers in general

CruelN1N1

• Contradictory Conjunction - It's a style, rather than a power in the original work. It makes use of the word "therefore."

"He is stronger, therefore I can win."

"I lost my head, therefore it's still in the right place"

"I died, therefore I'm alive"

"That attack will kill me, therefore I'll survive"

• Irreversible Destruction - The destruction done by the user is irreversible. Someone killed by this can't be revived, a broken bone can't be healed, etc.
  • Encounter - Any kind of damage is pushed away, for they all are nothing but an unexpected accident. This applies not only to physical damage, any mental damage can be pushed away as well.
  • Scar Dead - An ability that reopens any wounds ever inflicted on the target, it applies to mental wounds as well.
  • All Fiction - The power to deny any aspect of reality. So to say, it ends the argument "Which came first, the egg or the chicken?" by saying "Sorry, I ate them both."
  • Devil Style - This is basically anti-protagonists. It nullifies coincidence and luck. So to say, fate can't interfere. Things like: "A fatal blow missed by luck" or "Barely missed the final attack" don't happen.
  • Life Zero - Nullifies any kind of skill.
  • Book of the End - A power manifested as a sword, whose cut trigger the effect of splitting the victim's past, it literally inserts the user into it.
  • The Fear - Induces the victim into limitless fear. 

I guess these are my top favorites, maybe I'm missing some. Oh, they're in no particular order.

It's easily thaumaturgy as it's portrayed as a discipline in Vampire the Masquerade. It's has a number of versatile paths, covering things from influencing and controlling minds, flying and teleporting,necromancy, to even using blood as a weapon. My favorite paths are the Path of Neptune (let's you do some really cool things, like turn someone's blood into water or instantly dehydrate someone) and the Path of Blood, which lets you boil your enemies blood from within or use your own blood as a missile or shield.

Makes me think of bloodbending from Avatar: TLA :\

That's funny. I really liked blood bending in TLA exactly because it reminded me of the discipline in VTM. That, and water bending is just the coolest of the bending arts anyway.

That's funny. I really liked blood bending in TLA exactly because it reminded me of the discipline in VTM. That, and water bending is just the coolest of the bending arts anyway.

Never knew you were into VTM. I prefer Mage, but I don't like the Tremere too much. Always prefer to pick a Malkav or a Toreador when I can~

Well

the trauma it caused Katara to use it on the old woman was awful

Because Aang was already an airbender, it actually seemed like they focused a lot less on airbending in TLA

well that and the fact he 

was TLA :P

The arc focused upon Korra learning airbending was pretty astounding :D

• Contradictory Conjunction - It's a style, rather than a power in the original work. It makes use of the word "therefore."

• Irreversible Destruction - The destruction done by the user is irreversible. Someone killed by this can't be revived, a broken bone can't be healed, etc.
  • Encounter - Any kind of damage is pushed away, for they all are nothing but an unexpected accident. This applies not only to physical damage, any mental damage can be pushed away as well.
  • Scar Dead - An ability that reopens any wounds ever inflicted on the target, it applies to mental wounds as well.
  • All Fiction - The power to deny any aspect of reality. So to say, it ends the argument "Which came first, the egg or the chicken?" by saying "Sorry, I ate them both."
  • Devil Style - This is basically anti-protagonists. It nullifies coincidence and luck. So to say, fate can't interfere. Things like: "A fatal blow missed by luck" or "Barely missed the final attack" don't happen.
  • Book of the End - A power manifested as a sword, whose cut trigger the effect of splitting the victim's past, it literally inserts the user into it.

I guess these are my top favorites, maybe I'm missing some. Oh, they're in no particular order.

Uwah that's a nice list, but if all of them fights another set of superpowers that is completely the opposites, will the universe explode? I mean irreversible destruction and encounter is already the opposite of each other. Wonder what would happen then.... hm....

The fear is one of the most thoughts it can neither make insane the body or destroy

All of are powerful ones but no that op i liked dark power specially they are strong but hard to control

Uwah that's a nice list, but if all of them fights another set of superpowers that is completely the opposites, will the universe explode? I mean irreversible destruction and encounter is already the opposite of each other. Wonder what would happen then.... hm....

They're from the same manga and they happened to clash, but there were other factors involved so let's not consider that much. And well, if you want to put all of the list there, Life Zero would nullify all of the powers.

the power of bending... gotta bend all those Iphone 6.

Jokes aside, there are many Power that i really wants, my top favourite is Master Therion(Demonbane) powers.

He can bend not just space but dimension,past,present and future. Oh he can flick a nuke and for extra he got a flat partner that always near him, not bad for a bonus.

Having a superpower like Chelsea from Akame ga Kill would be kind of cool. I could change myself to anything I want. I guess it's also similar to something like Mystique from X-men too.

or the power to the instantly teleport myself or anything around me, similar to Kuroko in The Railgun (except infinite distance, and I could teleport things without directly touching too).

Never knew you were into VTM. I prefer Mage, but I don't like the Tremere too much. Always prefer to pick a Malkav or a Toreador when I can~

Tremere are my hands down favorite clan personally, but the Tzimische are right behind them. You can see I prefer the more bookish, secretive types. The Malkavians are probably my third favorite. Like you said, dementation is a very cool power and Malkav himself is such an interesting antediluvian.

Not that op? Elaborate.

There are ridiculous power like change the laws of the world that can make all the power useless or destroy the world with one word and thinks like that

Being omnicient and that things if you say i have life zero that will anule your own powers so you will need to fight without powers

Having a superpower like Chelsea from Akame ga Kill would be kind of cool. I could change myself to anything I want. I guess it's also similar to something like Mystique from X-men too.

or the power to the instantly teleport myself or anything around me, similar to Kuroko in The Railgun (except infinite distance, and I could teleport things without directly touching too).

Good luck getting away from the 3 dimensions, finding your location in the 11th dimension and calculating the necessary vectors for teleporation~

Unless you're using a teleport ability not from the Raildex universe, you're going to have a bad time~

Here are the lists I want the most:

Unoriginal:

Accelerator's vector powers - well I don't really understand how it works, but what I know is OP

Emiya Shirou's tracing - creating weapons out of nowhere? Works for me! 

Emiya Kiritsugu's Time alter - More like an escape skill during fights

Original : 

Slayer/Mercy mode: Mercy mode enhance all my weapons into non lethal weapons, but only suck life force/energy and replenish self. Note that it suction rate can be controlled and life force can be used as regeneration to either user or cast it on others.  For example getting slashed by Mercy katana won't kill or injure you, but you will only feel energy-less and lose the ability to even move a finger.

There are ridiculous power like change the laws of the world that can make all the power useless or destroy the world with one word and thinks like that

Being omnicient and that things if you say i have life zero that will anule your own powers so you will need to fight without powers

That's my fault there, life zero nullifies any skill you choose to. Anyway, I just mentioned some powers, but I'd probably go with all fiction or contradictory conjunction. But godlike powers are boring as fuck.

With all fiction, things like destroying worlds or being able to launch nukes with your nipples are laughable. After all, if you dislike it, it's all fiction.

With contradictory conjunction, anything else is a joke since this is a power that pulls the least possible outcome if you desire.

"The word therefore was erased, therefore it still exists"

"The universe was destroyed, therefore it's still fine"

"I'm lost between ten trillion dimensions, therefore I can go home by turning left"

Here are the lists I want the most:

Unoriginal:

Accelerator's vector powers - well I don't really understand how it works, but what I know is OP

Emiya Shirou's tracing - creating weapons out of nowhere? Works for me! 

Emiya Kiritsugu's Time alter - More like an escape skill during fights

Original : 

Slayer/Mercy mode - Mercy mode enhance all weapons into non lethal weapons, but only suck Mercy force (a type of energy) and replenish self. Note that it suction rate can be controlled and Mercy force can be used as regeneration to either user or cast it on others.  For example getting slashed by Mercy katana won't kill or injure you, but you will only feel energy-less and lose the ability to even move a finger. Slayer mode enhance everything that the user holds into deadly weapons. So even a pillow can break a concrete wall. Victims killed by weapons in Slayer mode will regenerate the user with Slayer force that can revive a dead being.

Judgement - Able to detect Slayer/Mercy force one holds. User will be able to predict movement, mentality and actions by sensing Slayer/Mercy force.

Equilibrium - Ability to switch between Slayer and Mercy mode instantly. 

There are a lot of overpowered... powers but the one that interested me the most is instantaneous adaptation or reactive evolution. It pretty much allows immortality in a sense as it adapts to anything harmful but I shall let you guys interpret it to your will. :P

The Abilities of Clephas, the Infinite Stomach

'Infinite Stomach'- Clephas' Creation ability.  It allows him to force those within the area of effect to recognize the reality that they exist within his stomach on an absolute level, causing their very existence to be 'digested' and turned into nutrients.  Since this ability essentially just reveals the truth about the multiverse, it is basically a really, really powerful illusion-breaking spell.  Spell Chant:  肉、肉、肉! この世界は肉でできている! われには食べないものはない! 食べるとは愛であり、憎悪であり、そして敬意でもある! われは捕食者の神、弱肉強食の王、すべての世界を食べるものなり! 創造、無限胃袋!

Absolute Existence- Clephas' constant-effect ability.  If his avatar is destroyed, another one will simply manifest at the same time in order to prevent the paradox of the universe existing without him. 

Stomach Creation- The ability to manifest new worlds, dimensions, and universes to Clephas' convenience within his infinite stomachs.  Most people devoured by Clephas end up in one of his many stomach-worlds.

World Devour- Clephas periodically devours newborn universes, adding them to his infinite stomachs. 

Clephas' indigestion- Has unpredictable effects, such as tears in the fabric of reality, earthquakes, volcanoes, supernovas, black hole formations, and big bangs.

Clephas Spits- Clephas can instantly summon anything existing within his many stomachs by spitting it out.

Cannibalism is Love- Clephas' sealed ability, which, when released through excessive hunger, causes him to devour anyone present, brainwashing them into Clephas Cultists in the process, adding them to his armies of lovingly hungry followers.

Clephas' Boredom- When Clephas becomes bored, iron spikes begin to randomly impale lolis manifested from thin air, demon cats start playing with human heads, and for some reason, the blob behind the bar begins serving drinks.