Favorite superpower/supernatural abilty/ supernatural power/powers in general

CruelN1N1

This is a common question but i don't see i on General Discussion and idk if this is the right place to post it but here we go.

My favorite ability is dimension destroyer(i made it) it have several powers they are 4:

1 Dimension Summoner: Destroys part of the dimension and summon anything you want from food to powerful monster or a cute loli.

2 Dimension Travel: Destroys part of the dimension and enter in a diferent one of my choose.

3 Dimension Materialize: Materialize any kind of weapon or armor so you can use it.

4 Dimension Copy: Copies a character is fight style and ability

And finally my own attack: Cruel Slash: Release a powerful slash combined with the forces of dark and light

Tell me yours if you want and feel free to tell my about this powers i created

(I hope i uploaded it on the right place)

Mind Control, obviously. Maybe I'd pick being able to make any sort of illusion if I was feeling adventurous at the time. It'd be used the same way I'd use mind control, except I'd have to guess what type of illusion would lead to a specific result. 

I'd just mind control someone really rich and have fun without having to do anything for the rest of my life. In that sense, an unnatural charm that draws people to you and makes them try their best to please you would be fine too- if I was feeling lazy, maybe I'd pick that charm instead. 

Ah, having an extended lifespan would be nice too. Maybe living about 200~ years. 

Mind Control, obviously. Maybe I'd pick being able to make any sort of illusion if I was feeling adventurous at the time. It'd be used the same way I'd use mind control, except I'd have to guess what type of illusion would lead to a specific result. 

I'd just mind control someone really rich and have fun without having to do anything for the rest of my life. In that sense, an unnatural charm that draws people to you and makes them try their best to please you would be fine too- if I was feeling lazy, maybe I'd pick that charm instead. 

Ah, having an extended lifespan would be nice too. Maybe living about 200~ years. 

Nice one, you're being able to control everyone even yourself(deceiving yourself to see illusion) and being able to love long to enjoy the power to the max.

Manipulating boundaries, such as the boundary of health and ill, strong and weak, etc.

Since its basically manipulating concepts, it's completely OP. Hell even manipulating the boundary of fiction and reality. Nyahahaha~

Too op, you can one hit a every thing in the world with this power.

My all time favorite would have to be time manipulation (stop time, slow down time, speed up time).  I would need to be able to do it to myself and a specific area.  The practical and fighting aspects both seem great to me.   Besides, time is one of the few non-renewable resources that exists, so it would be fun to fix that. 

Runners up would be:

• Elemental manipulation (preferably wind).
  • Mind Control/Hypnosis.
  • Healing (ability to heal myself and others at rapid rate).

My all time favorite would have to be time manipulation (stop time, slow down time, speed up time).  I would need to be able to do it to myself and a specific area.  The practical and fighting aspects both seem great to me.   Besides, time is one of the few non-renewable resources that exists, so it would be fun to fix that. 

Runners up would be:

• Elemental manipulation (preferably wind).
  • Mind Control/Hypnosis.
  • Healing (ability to heal myself and others at rapid rate).

Seems cool traveling along the time and control people to rule the time and space

Manipulating boundaries, such as the boundary of health and ill, strong and weak, etc.

Since its basically manipulating concepts, it's completely OP. Hell even manipulating the boundary of fiction and reality. Nyahahaha~

That Yukari power. Personally, I wouldn't want this one- the consequences of messing up can be catastrophic. 

That Yukari power. Personally, I wouldn't want this one- the consequences of messing up can be catastrophic. 

That's the point~ If you only choose boring superpowers, it wouldn't be fun now is it~?

Imagine messing the boundary of Virtual and Reality~ All Fuwa users get access to a portal where they meet each other in their preferred avatar in a location that is absolutely breathtakingly magical~

Ah~ Just imagining it is already excite me this much!!~

deceiving yourself and everyone around you with illusions sounds suspiciously similar to the delusional science of chaos;head/chaos;child

I never finished chaos;head VN but i watched the anime and it seems similar

That's the point~ If you only choose boring superpowers, it wouldn't be fun now is it~?

Imagine messing the boundary of Virtual and Reality~ All Fuwa users get access to a portal where they meet each other in their preferred avatar in a location that is absolutely breathtakingly magical~

Yeah the point is to have fun for me

Depends on what you call boring. When taking superpowers, you don't want to pick something too strong like omnipotence- that would be a blast for some time, maybe a few years, but then things would get way too boring. Omniscience is even worse. 

Immortality would be an exciting one if you can stand pain, since it'd allow you to be as reckless as you possibly could imagine. Conquer the world with an army made only of yourself? No problems, you'll get there eventually. Not feeling pain would give a big plus to it, though. Time travel is also one of the most reckless ones- butterfly effect for the win. 

I'm the careful type, so I'd stick with the ones that'd give fun but still would be safe. Mind control was the first thing I thought of. 

Seems cool traveling along the time and control people to rule the time and space

Depends on what you call boring. When taking superpowers, you don't want to pick something too strong like omnipotence- that would be a blast for some time, maybe a few years, but then things would get way too boring. Omniscience is even worse. 

Immortality would be an exciting one if you can stand pain, since it'd allow you to be as reckless as you possibly could imagine. Conquer the world with an army made only of yourself? No problems, you'll get there eventually. Not feeling pain would give a big plus to it, though. Time travel is also one of the most reckless ones- butterfly effect for the win. 

I'm the careful type, so I'd stick with the ones that'd give fun but still would be safe. Mind control was the first thing I thought of. 

I am too which I way I never said time travel.  I should probably note that, I just want to manipulate it not travel back and forth.  

ooo I like this thread. If I had to pick a "superpower," it'd be omnipotence. It carries with it immortality of course and the thing that intrigues me most about having the power of a god is actually quite nerdy. I'd love to know the statistics of the universe. You know how people are always doing polls on the percentage of people who [insert something here]? I'd love to be able to know the exact stats of the world offhand.

That's true. Omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent are the three most boring superpowers I can imagine...

Though for immortality, that would be bad if you get tortured for eternal you know~ wishing with immortality should also accompanied with an upgrade in strength too, otherwise you just get tortured over and over again... forever~

Time travel huh? That would be too cliche~ But I guess it would be fun seeing the world in the future and the past~

Hm maybe the best one would be combination of immortality and time travel....

But hey, manipulating boundaries can do all that~

An increase in strength would make immortality a tad boring, though. 

And there's the thing- unless some other immortal exists, you can't get tortured forever. Maybe for a few billion years in the worst case scenario, but things eventually break down and people eventually die. And what's a few billion, trillion or even more years when you have forever? 

Someday, the universe will turn dark and the last star will die. If you're immortal, you'll still be there, though. Not feeling any pain is crucial for that, I guess- being in space forever, without oxygen and feeling your blood boil would be, in fact, eternal torture. Unless the universe stops existing too. Then there would only be you. Exciting, isn't it? 

It's easily thaumaturgy as it's portrayed as a discipline in Vampire the Masquerade. It's has a number of versatile paths, covering things from influencing and controlling minds, flying and teleporting,necromancy, to even using blood as a weapon. My favorite paths are the Path of Neptune (let's you do some really cool things, like turn someone's blood into water or instantly dehydrate someone) and the Path of Blood, which lets you boil your enemies blood from within or use your own blood as a missile or shield.

Necromancy. I want to command legions of zombies, ghosts and skeletons to do my bidding. Then, the entire world order would be overthrown by risen corpses, which solely exist to do my bidding. And to feed me pudding. 

If that doesn't count, I want to transform into a bear. Bears are awesome.

It's easily thaumaturgy as it's portrayed as a discipline in Vampire the Masquerade. It's has a number of versatile paths, covering things from influencing and controlling minds, flying and teleporting,necromancy, to even using blood as a weapon. My favorite paths are the Path of Neptune (let's you do some really cool things, like turn someone's blood into water or instantly dehydrate someone) and the Path of Blood, which lets you boil your enemies blood from within or use your own blood as a missile or shield.