Grisaia no Kajitsu

Ksiyas

It's been down for a few hours only and people are already asking :P

Yes, this VN has been licensed so we won't be hosting a download link anymore. However it has not been officially released yet, they first have to do a bunch of things such as checking the translation/etc. It will be released on Steam eventually but no date has been announced. Sekai Project will make a big announcement about this at the end of the month.

So you'll have to wait until it's released. Or look for it on other places of the internet.

Yes, this changed happened last night after I spoke with Sekai. I've been saying that the games won't go offline without warning (and I have been warning people that this was coming), but events last night kind of sped things up beyond my control. Sorry, everybody.

PS: I didn't make and don't control the torrents themselves. AKA: the link is now off the site, but to my knowledge the torrent itself still exists out in the interwebs

Edit: Only Grisaia and Clannad went down last night. I'll be letting everybody know the full list/offline dates soon. (Clarification) 

Oh wow... I just missed it on here :/. Thanks for the quick replies. I saw it on their website and it said it would be on steam. I just assumed it was already there. Again, thanks.

It's been down for a few hours only and people are already asking :P

Yes, this VN has been licensed so we won't be hosting a download link anymore. However it has not been officially released yet, they first have to do a bunch of things such as checking the translation/etc. It will be released on Steam eventually but no date has been announced. Sekai Project will make a big announcement about this at the end of the month.

So you'll have to wait until it's released. Or look for it on other places of the internet.

Guess ill just wait for it unless someone points me in the right direction  to other places of the internet. via pm or sumthin,

Oh wow... I just missed it on here :/. Thanks for the quick replies. I saw it on their website and it said it would be on steam. I just assumed it was already there. Again, thanks.

Guess ill just wait for it unless someone points me in the right direction  to other places of the internet. via pm or sumthin,

I had the same problem as you the other day. Ended up downloading it on my Laptop the day before they took it off the site, but I wanted to get it downloaded on my Desktop as well so I went and tried to search for it.

You can find it on PirateBay if you search for Grisaia, and you should be able to find the one that was on Fuwa pretty easily.