Greetings from Through The Looking-Glass

sirjabberwock

Hello there. Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay!

Your thread title and name suggest to me that you might want to take a look at Forest. It's definitely weird, uncommon and maybe a bit hard to get into but it's worth a read.

Also since you've read Kara no Shoujo you might want to take a shot at Cartagra, which was released before by the same company and is a prequel to KnS. It comes out in english at the end of the month at Mangagamer.

Propaganda duty for my own favorite stuff accomplished.

Welcome to the forums~

I recently picked up Japanese just under two months ago and would like to know how many others here have done so as well & to what extent have they mastered it.

I'd also like to hear any VN suggestions from you guys, I'm currently finishing up Sharin no Kuni :D

Hallo there.

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

I see you've read the super thread about Majikoi's status updates, which was transformed into a random thread. That's good.

Also, goodluck learning Japanese. I hardly have the time, so I can't do it myself.

There are a lot of visual novels out there that can cater to your needs, be it fapping drama or psychological. Go and search a little to know what you want.

Hope we get along~!

I took your like virginity.

Hello there. Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay!

Your thread title and name suggest to me that you might want to take a look at Forest. It's definitely weird, uncommon and maybe a bit hard to get into but it's worth a read.

Also since you've read Kara no Shoujo you might want to take a shot at Cartagra, which was released before by the same company and is a prequel to KnS. It comes out in english at the end of the month at Mangagamer.

Propaganda duty for my own favorite stuff accomplished.

Cartagra is the one focused upon Shuugo, Kazuna and Hatsune, right? I'll look up the Forest, and nice post-script as well :P

I also really liked Lilly's route the most in Katawa Shoujo. ^^ I wish you luck on your Japanese studies! Once you start reading in Japanese, you can pick up a lot of extra nuances which can be fun/interesting. Look into text-hooking programs!

You could try Crescendo :) It's a school-life romance type of story.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and have fun!! and please read G senjou no maou xD

Hey there, welcome to fuwanovel.

Nice to have ya with us here at the forums, hope you enjoy yourself as much as you can.

I'd suggest G-Senjou no Maou and Fate/Stay Night if you want a good story. :D

See you around and here's some moe.

rae1145.png

I always love a good moe :D, also

I've already finished G-Senjou no Maou in its entirety, Kyousuke and Haru were such a perfect pair

N5fB2Mx.png

I'll give you some recommendations...

First, Reread Steins;Gate, i absolutely don't care if you already read it, reread it, rereread it.

Secondly, Shikkoku no Sharnoth, even if you don't understand everything, it's an excellent VN that delivers a real plot.

Finally, Chaos;HEaD, ok the anime is shit, but the Visual novel is interesting and you should read it.

I'll give you some recommendations...

First, Reread Steins;Gate, i absolutely don't care if you already read it, reread it, rereread it.

Secondly, Shikkoku no Sharnoth, even if you don't understand everything, it's an excellent VN that delivers a real plot.

Finally, Chaos;HEaD, ok the anime is shit, but the Visual novel is interesting and you should read it.

Funny how you think I haven't already ;P I first read it in June and was rereading it a second time, but it crashed (for who knows what reason) right when

Okabe saved Kurisu!

That was the entire reason I reread it in the first place, chasing those end-game feels! Of course I hadn't been saving very much along the way, so I'll have to pick back up from the entrance of

WWIII Suzuha

:\