Little Busters not starting

I seem to have a problem starting up Little Busters. I downloaded the VN from here and after it's completed, I clicked on Reallive.exe but nothing is happening. No popup, nothing. Turned off anti virus and ran as admin but it's still not working. Already searched the forums for answers but did not get a problem similar to mine.

Does anyone know what's going on? I already downloaded another LB from another site and it worked when I first played it but I got interested in other VNs and came back to play it again after a while and that's when the problem started.

I seem to have a problem starting up Little Busters. I downloaded the VN from here and after it's completed, I clicked on Reallive.exe but nothing is happening. No popup, nothing. Turned off anti virus and ran as admin but it's still not working. Already searched the forums for answers but did not get a problem similar to mine.

Does anyone know what's going on? I already downloaded another LB from another site and it worked when I first played it but I got interested in other VNs and came back to play it again after a while and that's when the problem started.

You have to start the game by using the batch file called Rewrite once. Run it as administrator and after that you can start using the SiglusEngine.exe every other time.

This is puzzling. I've only heard of this type of "click on exe, nothing happens" from Rewrite (which is probably why GetterEmperor made that mistake).

i have no idea what the problem is, but let's just try some things

-you've read plenty of VN's so you're obviously in japanese locale right :P.

-are u still seeding the torrent? if you are, cancel it

-there was some stuff about read-only; try unchecking that for all folders+files

-maybe check your registry; sometimes it gets mixed up on where the exe is if you rename/move folders after installing

-Yes, my computer is always in Japanese locale ever since I first started reading VNs.

-My torrent program is not open so I'm sure it's not seeding

-Just tried unchecking read-only in properties for both the old and new LB folders and running the exe. Nothing still happens.

-Don't know how to do that.