VNs you would like to be animated~

Snowtsuku

I agree with the previous posts that Ever17 and Narcissu would be great to see animated! My wallet would take some serious damage because I'd get all the limited edition DVDs :P. The recent 999 on the DS and Zero Escape would be great, too.

I also love Kawana Misaki from ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~. A few average to poor OVAs have been released, but I would love to see her route given another chance. I would really want to let the newer generation experience her tale and see how she compares to the other Key characters' paths. To this day, I still think hers is the best by far B).

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmm.

Most VN adaptations really fall flat on there face to me without the narrative and inner monologe, along with incredible time restrictions.

That being said I think G-Senjou might be a good anime in the right hands as long as all the side-routes didn't get spotlight time.

I don't like any visual novel be animated...

i see that it can't be like the visual novel, and have some thing different from vn... and not have H-Scene

and not many vn animated have many route like YsN... it make many people affraid...

example... if hoshimemo animated, and it will make animation in mokomoko 's route, it can make me, and other fan of Yume hate it, and reverse, it can make you and other fan of Komomo hate that anime...

I don't like any visual novel be animated...

i see that it can't be like the visual novel, and have some thing different from vn... and not have H-Scene

and not many vn animated have many route like YsN... it make many people affraid...

example... if hoshimemo animated, and it will make animation in mokomoko 's route, it can make me, and other fan of Yume hate it, and reverse, it can make you and other fan of Komomo hate that anime...

Talking about poor anime adaptations involving visual novels, I can't avoid thinking about the Clannad ova about Kyou's route(It was my favourite in the vn), so I know what you're talking about.

I think every anime adaptation should aim for the true ending. And maybe have the "what if..." ovas, like Clannad's

That being said, despite the anime adaptations being good or bad, it makes people(like me) want to know about the original product(I've watched Clannad anime many times before actually playing the visual novel) and that can actually benefit the visual novel genre, increasing people who actually care about it.

Talking about poor anime adaptations involving visual novels, I can't avoid thinking about the Clannad ova about Kyou's route(It was my favourite in the vn), so I know what you're talking about.

I think every anime adaptation should aim for the true ending. And maybe have the "what if..." ovas, like Clannad's

That being said, despite the anime adaptations being good or bad, it makes people(like me) want to know about the original product(I've watched Clannad anime many times before actually playing the visual novel) and that can actually benefit the visual novel genre, increasing people who actually care about it.

hmm... i recognise it...

in other way, it shorter(so it can complete express all thing the producer want tell we...), it make watcher know about story in the vn. but it is a double-egle, vn too long and have many text... the people who watched anime can depressed and they can drop that vn...

Clannad was a good adaptation. However, I find Yosuga No Sora's adaptation to be the best despite being too short. Starting off with relationships with different characters and towards the end deepening on the main character's route.

Speaking of which endings an adaptation should pick, I actually like the ones where they stray away from the perceived main character. It's more unpredictable and fun that way.

For example, Shuffle's what's-her-name (too many years ago XD!) and Mashiro Iro Symphony's Miu.

Most important, no matter which heroine they choose, anyone is better than no one. Not a fan of those harem non-endings at all~

MVA adaptation would be cool to see, but I think it's kind of set-up to fail. I find it near impossible for it to do the game any sort of justice. And the hardcore fans of MVA would have incredibly high standards.

I'd like to see it happen though.

I wonder if CHOMP would get censored.

anouther shout out to Muv-Luv and not the crappy spin off's that the current anime is based on

of course how they would pull it off it gonna be hard... I mean 12-24 episodes of highschool life and wacky antics for set up and then another season for the aftermath? The problem with Muv-Luv (which is probably why the animators went for a spin off) is that is had two very different parts, both of which constitute two very different genres in anime which are of course, romance/comedy/slice of life vs mech/action (although there wasn't much action shown till the sequel)

however....

I feel that Symphonic Rain needs its own anime... that VN especially with its twists if animated and paced well would be something special... although I dont know which arc to go through... or if to try and do what anime generally do... which is to try and dip there hands into all of them and then have him not to commit to the girl in the end.... (hate that) before true route end...

one thing to point out... just cause its animated wont make it naturally inferior to original VN... although il admit this gets harder the better written the VN is... examples of an anime that I feel is better than the original VN it is based on Shuffle! Although like I said the VN is in my opinion.... poorly written the anime added enough tension and drama and delved into things a bit deeper when it needed to.

G-Senjou no Maou

I don't think G-senjou no Maou will get an anime.

I mean how are they going to animate that Maou's trick ?? That trick only worked because we viewed it from VN perspective.

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited/Alternative saga

+1 to muv-luv saga. It will be really awesome (muv-luv TE sucks though)

Rewrite, that is all!

Yea Rewrite is a good visual novel and i would love to see it be animated^^. I don't know what route that would be the best to get animated. Ootori Chihaya route seems like a good choice and then the Moon or Terra routes.

Like some people previously mentioned I think under the right hands G-senjou no maou could make a really interesting anime. However the VN I would like to see the most as an anime would be Swan Song. However, the problem I would have with a Swan Song adaptation is that no matter who got their hands on the rights, I would fear they wouldn't be able to adapt it well enough.

I heard that there is a visual novel that's completely animated throughout the whole game. Is there such a visual novel? o:

Definitely School Days you are searching for. It is completely animated.

In fact, all "Days series"(School days, Cross Days, Summer Days, Shiny Days) are completely animated.