VNs you would like to be animated~

Snowtsuku

I would like an animated version of Tsukihime, its mind boggling how such a kickass VN doesn't have a animation yet D:

ANY RUMORS OR HEARSAY YOU...HEAR OF A APPARENTLY EXISTING TSUKIHIME ANIMATION ARE FALSE AND A CONSPIRAAAAAAAACYYYYYYY, LIES D:

Can't really think of any other VN's at this moment, will return to the topic if I do~

Ever 17 could be done with a little bit of a creative licence. I think a studio like A-1, or Shaft could pull it off. Shaft has a knack for making dialogue interesting with their quirky animation, so it would be interesting to see how they animated it. A-1 would remain faithful to the original vn though.

The Muv-Luv trilogy would be one heck of an awesome anime series imo (although i wouldn't get my hopes too high because Total Eclipse was crappy). Pretty linear storyline lends itself very well to adaptation, and the Muv-Luv Extra side routes can probably be ignored anyway. Symphonic Rain also definitely deserves one, although it will probably never happen due to lack of publicity :( It might be a bit difficult to deal with the rhythm game portion though.

The Muv-Luv trilogy would be one heck of an awesome anime series imo (although i wouldn't get my hopes too high because Total Eclipse was crappy). Pretty linear storyline lends itself very well to adaptation, and the Muv-Luv Extra side routes can probably be ignored anyway. Symphonic Rain also definitely deserves one, although it will probably never happen due to lack of publicity sad.gif It might be a bit difficult to deal with the rhythm game portion though.

Now that you mention Muv Luv, someone told me that the anime is far from the VN. The Alternative anime that is.

I don't want Symphonic Rain to be animated though. I don't want to see my favorite VN to be animated poorly xD

Adaptations usually are underwhelming, and there seems to be a general rule that VN adaptations into anime have to be bad. (Higurashi is the only exception I have).

So i'm not really craving for any anime. Except maybe a Tsukihime remake. By Ufotable. They could even adapt the Far Side of the Moon routes. Silly dream.

Adaptations usually are underwhelming, and there seems to be a general rule that VN adaptations into anime have to be bad. (Higurashi is the only exception I have).

So i'm not really craving for any anime. Except maybe a Tsukihime remake. By Ufotable. They could even adapt the Far Side of the Moon routes. Silly dream.

This is why I want osadai to be animated and not Symphonic Rain.

Since osadai is light when it comes to plot and is more of a comedy I don't think it's that hard to do. Also, if they insert fan services, it won't feel forced since the VN also contains some out of the H scenes.

I would like an animated version of Tsukihime, its mind boggling how such a kickass VN doesn't have a animation yet D:

ANY RUMORS OR HEARSAY YOU...HEAR OF A APPARENTLY EXISTING TSUKIHIME ANIMATION ARE FALSE AND A CONSPIRAAAAAAAACYYYYYYY, LIES D:

Can't really think of any other VN's at this moment, will return to the topic if I do~

Still waiting for a Tsukihime anime. Still Waiting... Still....

Ever 17 could be done with a little bit of a creative licence. I think a studio like A-1, or Shaft could pull it off. Shaft has a knack for making dialogue interesting with their quirky animation, so it would be interesting to see how they animated it. A-1 would remain faithful to the original vn though.

YES! Shaft all the way

Shaft for G-Senjou no Maou, just imagine it.

On Topic: I think Narcissu having a movie will be nice. Something like 5cm per second.

Yes, I definitely agree! Although I'd prefer side 2nd over the first one since I feel it has more impact. Planetarian would also make a good movie.

But what I really want is something from the What a Beautiful Series. It would certainly be epic.

Yes, I definitely agree! Although I'd prefer side 2nd over the first one since I feel it has more impact. Planetarian would also make a good movie.

But what I really want is something from the What a Beautiful Series. It would certainly be epic.

True. The second one is 10x better. I have to read the Dog of Flanders to get the references though -.-

Now that you mention Muv Luv, someone told me that the anime is far from the VN. The Alternative anime that is.

I don't want Symphonic Rain to be animated though. I don't want to see my favorite VN to be animated poorly xD

Total Eclipse is a spinoff of the Alternative story but nowhere near as good. Symphonic Rain is also one of my favourite VNs, but i dont think all adaptations are bad - i saw Steins;Gate and thought it was not bad, and from ratings i see people also thnk Clannad anime is good.

I also wonder how a Katawa Shoujo anime would go (0% chance of this happening), although it would probably have to be a h-anime since some routes fall apart if you remove the h-scenes. Bonus entertainment points since 4chan is sure to throw a massive fit.

I know, I just want them to animate the Original MuvLuv instead of the newer stories.

I'd love to see how they would pace the show. I'm thinking of a 24 episode first season with a 12:12 Extra/Unlimited split, then a full 24 episodes for Alternative, then a third season with Day After and things like Rain Dancers and Chicken Divers as BD specials.

They would, naturally, animate Meiya's route.

Extra - Meiya

Unlimited - Meiya

Alternative - Sumika w/Meiya ending

I'd love to see how they would pace the show. I'm thinking of a 24 episode first season with a 12:12 Extra/Unlimited split, then a full 24 episodes for Alternative, then a third season with Day After and things like Rain Dancers and Chicken Divers as BD specials.

They would, naturally, animate Meiya's route.

Extra - Meiya

Unlimited - Meiya

Alternative - Sumika w/Meiya ending

Is Meiya really the main heroine for ML o.O It doesn't really feel that way, at least for me. I like Meiya nonetheless.