VNs you would like to be animated~

Snowtsuku

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Now that LB is finished, I'd like a Rewrite adaptation <3

The way the story progresses and has heavy emphasis on romance would make a Rewrite anime adaption pretty diffuclt to release compared to Little Busters. With all those crazy character route endings, I'd actually like to see an aniimation studio try.

Now that LB is finished, I'd like a Rewrite adaptation <3

I doubt that it would turn up to be a good Anime unles they make it really long and adept all the routes witch is very unlikly to happen.

As for what VNs would I like to get an Anime adeption:

Ayakashibito

G-senjou no Maou

Saya no Uta

Aoishiro

It has to be a linear plot to be a fine adaptation, that alone reduces my VN list to two or three.

Honestly said, Little Busters would be great if handed properly (Yeah I consider this a linear plot).

The others either already have a good adaptation or are too gruesome to be animated and broadcasted.

Akatsuki no Goei would make for a great anime. Actually, they wouldn't even need to focus on the story as much and just make it into a romcom, if the humour is anywhere near the VN's level. ...the more I think about this, the more I feel like it needs to happen. :D

It really depends on the story, not sure if I want an Umineko Chiru adaptation.. I don't hate on Umineko anime but its just too hard to make it well. I agree with G-senjou, maybe also sharin no kuni. I'd also like to see Higanbana or Rose Guns Days, they could be great anime. Maybe also animate the story (not only the H-scenes... <_< ) of Kara no Shoujo. 

I doubt that it would turn up to be a good Anime unles they make it really long and adept all the routes witch is very unlikly to happen.

As for what VNs would I like to get an Anime adeption:

Ayakashibito

G-senjou no Maou

Saya no Uta

Aoishiro

lol some VNs are just not meant to be animated..

Saya no uta anime? ;d RUN!

Its not like I don't want one, but it would either become an OVA totally focused on the H-scenes or.. well.. can it even become something else..? Saya all ages (lol) 

Perfect would be an OVA that animates the story really well (or a movie maybe),  and with either hints to the H-scenes or just short scenes like in the VN..and with the "true" ending as end... I think everyone knows it won't happen like that anyway. So then, I'd rather say no thank you. 

Its not like I don't want one, but it would either become an OVA totally focused on the H-scenes or.. well.. can it even become something else..? Saya all ages (lol) 

Perfect would be an OVA that animates the story really well (or a movie maybe),  and with either hints to the H-scenes or just short scenes like in the VN..and with the "true" ending as end... I think everyone knows it won't happen like that anyway. So then, I'd rather say no thank you.

The OVA market is pretty much dead, except for a very few things sadly... Unless it's actually H, but the target becomes so niche you have to actively pander to them and that would probably hinder the story.

And if it's on TV... I think we all remember what happened with Pupa recently...

Which end do you refer as the "true" one? I think I know, because that's the one I would like to see animated (It would make such an incredible scene), but I think both could be considered "true".