Heavy Object

Tatsujin

uwi7JwL4.jpgqiUjIBFv.jpg595wfgpc.jpgKd2H5b17.jpg24wWgSFA.jpgoIUxEtMK.jpgscImbqoT.jpgYjbbltMs.jpg
Heavy Object
AniDB | Official

Release: Not Available Yet.
Description: The science-fiction war action story revolves around Objects — powerful, massive weapons that change the course of warfare — and Elite Object pilots. An odd Elite girl named Milinda meets Quenser, a student who aims to become a Object mechanic, with the soldier-in-training Heivia on a snowy battlefield.

Info: Kamachi launched the light novel series with illustration by Nagi in 2009, and Kadokawa's Dengeki Bunko imprint published the eighth volume in March. Shinsuke Inue serialized a manga adaptation in Dengeki Black Maoh and Dengeki Maoh from 2009 to 2011. Sakae Saitō serialized another manga, Heavy Object S, in Dengeki Maoh from 2011 to 2013. Sunday's event announced that the story is getting a new manga adaptation.

Light Novel to Anime and Manga. Written by Kazuma Kamachi (A Certain Magical Index).

No season 3.... Fukou daaaaa~

toaru spoiler down there.

10509576_737094313029589_860341483465065

Sorry, I had to do this.

/coughs Anyway, will watch this, the-blonde-girl-whose-name-I-can't-recall's voice is rather annoying, though. I expected something classier for someone called 'princess'.