Hi! XD

Akeno

My Name is Akeno . Figured I'd introduce myself and say I love this site! I love any site that helps promote english translated vn's and helps promote vn's in general.

I've played many vn's (mostly eroges) and really enjoy them to an unhealthy extent.

Anyway, I hope to get along with everyone! *^*

My Name is Akeno . Figured I'd introduce myself and say I love this site! I love any site that helps promote english translated vn's and helps promote vn's in general.

I've played many vn's (mostly eroges) and really enjoy them to an unhealthy extent.

Anyway, I hope to get along with everyone! *^*

It's never unhealthy to enjoy VN's :D

What's your favorite so far?!

Welcome to the forums~

Hello and welcome to Fuwanovel~

Im sure you have heard of VNDB if you enjoy sites that promote visual novels. Since you've played a fair share of eroge you might want to make a list there, that is if you haven't already :P

Welcome to Fuwa, Akeno! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here  :)

You seem like an interesting person, hope to see you around. 

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. Also here is place where we are unhealthy, if you will, about our passion on our 2D tastes, so you will get along fine around here.

Also another girl in Fuwa, the hype is real.

Welcome to the forums :)

I hope you will enjoy your stay here as much as I enjoy mine!!

Hallo ! :):P

Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay !

Welcome to the party Akeno! :D There is no such thing as too many VNs. I hope we can get along too. *Holds out a hand*

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! *^* and im sure ill enjoy it here! XD also if anyone needs some help with something im always willing to do my best if it's possible .

Ahhhhh, I like that series too!  Who is your favorite couple?!  At first I liked Yuuna & Nanami, but recently I've changed my favorite couple to Miya & Risa^^ (their story isn't translated in english yet though).

Welcome~!

yay! <3.<3 and well i like them all but Shizuku and Eris are unique *^* i love them the most xD 

yay! <3.<3 and well i like them all but Shizuku and Eris are unique *^* i love them the most xD 

Yay~ makes me happy to see another yuri fan ^^  ooh, unique in what way?

Miya is my favorite character since she's soo kuudere xD it's cute. Since you seem to like all the characters, you'll probably really enjoy that VN since all the couples show up again and act cute/funny together :)

Btw, I like your animelist. I only recently found out there were many more episodes for Maria-sama ga miteru.. I watched that a looonng time ago and they only had like 1-2 season out, so I don't think I ever finished it. I would like to watch it again and finish it some time since I really liked it before.

Yay~ makes me happy to see another yuri fan ^^  ooh, unique in what way?

Miya is my favorite character since she's soo kuudere xD it's cute. Since you seem to like all the characters, you'll probably really enjoy that VN since all the couples show up again and act cute/funny together :)

Btw, I like your animelist. I only recently found out there were many more episodes for Maria-sama ga miteru.. I watched that a looonng time ago and they only had like 1-2 season out, so I don't think I ever finished it. I would like to watch it again and finish it some time since I really liked it before.

ummm... idk i just like they way Eris makes Shizuku all nervious and the way she bully's her *^* and i do love it! . Btw i love Miya and Risa's story ~ it's completly cute and pure xD well at least at first wahahah 

Glad to hear tht *^* ! and you have to finish it ! its's awesome ~ Oh! and aside from tht Did you play the "Nurses" game's ? (From the creators of sono hanabira)