Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

I may be missing something here, but if it hadn't been mentioned that there are traps involved, I wouldn't have made the distinction between that and Yuri. So... How is that image "why you hate traps" ?

That migh tactually be the very reason

On a personal note, traps scare me

Why?

because they crush your dreams ;_;

they look "kawaii~" only to turn out to be a guy >.>

I may be missing something here, but if it hadn't been mentioned that there are traps involved, I wouldn't have made the distinction between that and Yuri. So... How is that image "why you hate traps" ?

because i would have fapped to that! but it's a trap!

Just gonna point out the alarming lack of moderator speeches.

*Ahem*

(Now, where is that speech Tay prepared for us to keep good public image... Oh well, I'll just talk without it. Yes, with my charisma it should be fine...)

I rule over all of you. We will now be mobilizing all fuwa forces to conquer Argentina. Those who disagree will become food for Clephas. You need not chatter nor complain, for you are mere machines with the sole purpose of following through my every whim. Go!!! 

yKuNgCz.gif

(Hm. I'm sure the other mods would be proud of that. Even I'm in awe of how perfect that speech was. They should be ready for war~)

And, as usual, I fail to live up to peoples' expectations. ;_; I'll try harder next time, mate!

Dear3.png

I shall await your rise Kenshin.

*Ahem*

(Now, where is that speech Tay prepared for us to keep good public image... Oh well, I'll just talk without it. Yes, with my charisma it should be fine...)

I rule over all of you. We will now be mobilizing all fuwa forces to conquer Argentina. Those who disagree will become food for Clephas. You need not chatter nor complain, for you are mere machines with the sole purpose of following through my every whim. Go!!! 

yKuNgCz.gif

(Hm. I'm sure the other mods would be proud of that. Even I'm in awe of how perfect that speech was. They should be ready for war~)

Perfect example of Dictatorship and narcissism?

*Ahem*

yKuNgCz.gif

I live in Argentina. If you wanna conquer it you're gonna have to go through my dead body.

I live in Argentina. If you wanna conquer it you're gonna have to go through my dead body.

You're actually a cyborg spy with false memories we put there ahead of time to get some good scouting. You've done well. You may now recieve your cake and stop your duties.

*Ahem*

yKuNgCz.gif

Wasn't quite ready for these plans to go public, but maybe it's better this way.

Hear, hear!

*Ahem*

yKuNgCz.gif

Imperialism at it's finest

You're actually a cyborg spy with false memories we put there ahead of time to get some good scouting. You've done well. You may now recieve your cake and stop your duties.

Such a thing can't be possible, you know why?

Because to do something like that you would have to be an active person, and I'm lazy as hell.