Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

this is turning to 10 hours songs appreciation thread thread (like we didn't have that already lol) but whatever

a song for you bakas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diI4arYYfW0

No Party like a party in za war zone XD

c0e9ea2f3d.gif

blryS.gif

ain't no party like za warzone party XD #insidejoke

You said warfare?! It's time for the almighty german panzerdivizion to raid this thread, the panzers are the soul of germany, and thus, the soul of the moderators!

Panzer Vor!!! SCHNELL!!

Panzer_IV_Ausf_J_Parola_2.jpg

panzeriv_icr02.jpg

f03g.jpg

Tiger1-131-Bovington-2004.jpg

Panzers! now it's time to...

6804.gif

Wow just saw this! I want to thank you mods too!!! This is a nice place to read lots of great opinions and funny comments about games/animes/mangas for me!

large.gif

Special thanks to our friend Nosebleed!!! Thank you for opening Love Live thread! I enjoy reading and posting there everyday!

Here presents for you ^v^

tumblr_n643yfDJoo1tb7stoo1_500.gif

anime+idol+brasil.jpg

tumblr_n6susfFAKI1s74h99o1_400.gif

c6e8bbb077057379ab8721bf0a2deefc.jpg

tumblr_mtfhh7sGpv1qzvx9oo1_1280.jpg

You said warfare?! It's time for the almighty german panzerdivizion to raid this thread, the panzers are the soul of germany, and thus, the soul of the moderators!

Panzer Vor!!! SCHNELL!!

Panzer_IV_Ausf_J_Parola_2.jpg

panzeriv_icr02.jpg

f03g.jpg

Tiger1-131-Bovington-2004.jpg

Panzers! now it's time to...

6804.gif

81e6560377.gif

police is here to stop your PANZERING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btqZejLvZFU

pantsu nugeru mon  

pantsu nugeru mon

pantsu nugeru mon ne

you can't have a party without getting your pantsu off

The Tsun is so real! OMGawwwd XD 

SO damn Kawaai :D

the last thing we need here is more tsuns :P

Tons of thanks to all the mods.

I generally don't join forums, mostly just lurk a bit and then go. Fuwa is an exception to this, where I have joined and don't plan to leave any-time soon. I already like the community here, and it wouldn't be this good without awesome mods.

And to join in on the 10-hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_fgwbmJg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnLGWph0VZ0

I propose that you listen to this for happiness value. Truly a highlight of my Rewrite OST playlist

Of course, I would be remiss not to shamelessy promote myself, so allow me to provide something from my own channel to further lighten the mood

OTHER THAN THAT THANK YOU BASED MODS YOU HAVE HIDDEN MY MOST RETARDED POSTS, REMOVED MY SILLY TROLLING WHEN NEEDED, UNDERAILED OVER A THOUSAND THREADS

YET YOUR HANDS WILL NEVER HOLD ANYTHING

SORRY

Indubitably my good chap

Once everyone has given thanks we should all keep the discussion (very loosely used) going. Having this thread get 1000+ posts in 24 hours should show how much we appreciate this site and the people who put out so much effort so that we can have a place like this to call home.

If I may, I would like to put one more rule out there

the-cat-is-an-asshole.jpg

1000+ posts within 24 hours?

O1zDJ.gif

"My dream is to become the Eiffel Tower.”

If you recognize this quote, then chances are good that you are/have been a moderator. It mathematically follows that you’re a stellar human being and a friend to the masses. Being a moderator has its ups and its downs, but at least the money is good and the global fame helps… right? (… anybody?) 

Actually, I've been using it as my profile feedback for a while now, so a couple other people should recognize it as well  :P

That global fame, though. I'm surrounded by fangirls every day, washing myself with the hard-earned gold of all our fuwa citizens~

Was replaying p3 FES while reading this (I know, right? Not giving my undivided attention to the thread should be a crime, but since you're all appreaciating me, it should be fine <3) and I found that this soundtrack will give enough feels as well.

Well, I don't really know you all very well considering I'm a fairly new member but I do however understand how unbelievably time consuming being a mod of any forum can be. 

So as a thank you I will overload you with dinosaurs...because why not?

omg_dinosaur_by_chibi_baka3-d3j5zgw.png

My dinosaur friends and I greatly appreciate your work. Keep at it!  :D