Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

Thanks to fuwanovel i found peope with likes like me, they don't criticize because i'm mexican(generally i got criticized because this) and found fun in the Voice chats and karoke session in skype, find some interesing people and i really have fun this last months(like 2).

I meet some good friends like HMN, Ken(MonMon),Rose, Azumi, Otaku krill Ara Kura ,Ember and Kyn are some of people i reeally enjoy chating(sorry if i forgot someone)

I'm not very active in the forums but i read from time to time some post and post in them.

I give thanks to all the moderators here in fuwanovel that keep this awesome community on order and help people,they are doing a great job keep it up!

this forum has caused me to grow as a person and that is in part thanx to the mods. 

7TFl9oF.jpg

fuwa helps provide the random weirdness everyone needs

6vT7jGy.png

how i feel making friends here at fuwa

bNGfHns.jpg

its sad to see some mods step down from being active. nose bleed has been a great guy to get to know working on the lexicon kaguya helped me when your yandere king got a yandere stalker of his own. and ill miss who ever it is that steps down. but no matter what ill be watching. long live the tripple nipple!

0DMjpb5.jpg

Happy Mod Day :)

I am not very good with words at all XD.

Tay's Appreciation

I would Like to thank Tay for putting up with all Our nonsense here on the forums. You the Man !

Nosebleed's Appreciation 

I Would personally like to thank you for being patient with me being new to forums and showing me how to do stuff. It really meant a lot!

Steve's Appreciation

I personally was not here for most of steve's time here as a moderator But I'd like to thank him for his hard work here. Well in all honesty I'd like to thank him for showing me how Cute lolis can be through Shinku!

Down's Appreciation 

Down in my opinion has been one of the most consistent people I've seen on these forums. Very Knowledgeable when It comes to visual novel issues and stuff which is a really great thing to have. We appreciate your work and dedication to this site Down-sama!

Kaguya's Appreciation 

Most rational guy I know here. Thanks for keeping the threads here on the forums spam free XD. And thanks for going easy on some of us earlier on. You are the best!

*If I missed any Mod I am deeply sorry. You have all worked hard and we appreciate everything!

tumblr_n54dcyeDF71tv4k5po1_400.gif

Alright! Let the Party begin XD

d99c001b3c.gif  tumblr_mxt6ujRnIF1slwxuxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mzgzxfbr0s1ry7s40o1_250.gif

As someone who has been with Fuwanovel from even before it's first opening I have to say that it's amazing that we're still here years later! I want to thank all my fellow moderators and all members!

Also here's a gif of some partying owls.

XVGcj51.gif

Thank you so much for having such a Kwaai Avatar ! 

As someone who has been with Fuwanovel from even before it's first opening I have to say that it's amazing that we're still here years later! I want to thank all my fellow moderators and all members!

We are graced by our first Moderator of the night.

ibpMQkmLAHbWt5.gif

Thank you for joining us on this fine evening, and I especially thank you for sticking with it from the very beginning through all the ups and downs.

Happy  Moderator Appreciation Day!!!!!!

thank you guys for making fuwanovel the place it is now,thanks to fuwa i've been able to get to know a lot of people and make many irreplaceable friends form all around the world! :D

so i just want to thank you guys for your hard work and i hope you enjoy this day to the max  ;)

and with that let's party hard!!!!!!!

tumblr_myigm0fIsJ1t0us46o1_500.gif          tumblr_ma3jvikxdy1rg9pf8o1_500.gif      

Happy  Moderator Appreciation Day!!!!!!

thank you guys for making fuwanovel the place it is now,thanks to fuwa i've been able to get to know a lot of people and make many irreplaceable friends form all around the world! :D

so i just want to thank you guys for your hard work and i hope you enjoy this day to the max  ;)

and with that let's party hard!!!!!!!

tumblr_myigm0fIsJ1t0us46o1_500.gif          tumblr_ma3jvikxdy1rg9pf8o1_500.gif      

No Party like a party in za war zone XD

c0e9ea2f3d.gif

blryS.gif