Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

Once everyone has given thanks we should all keep the discussion (very loosely used) going. Having this thread get 1000+ posts in 24 hours should show how much we appreciate this site and the people who put out so much effort so that we can have a place like this to call home.

1000 posts? We got this.

LTlJn.gif

I shall dedicate my 100th post to celebrate this glorious day.

Although I've only been here for a few weeks now so I don't know the moderators as much as I'd like, but:

Thanks to Nosebleed for introducing me to the LoveLive! franchise!! Maki x Nico  :wub: 

Thanks to Down for helping me out with my walkthroughs and miscellaneous requests (like changing my user title hehehe)

Thanks to Kendjin for his fabulous Unlimited Upload Works

Thanks to Kaguya for trolling me a couple times thinking he was Nosebleed

And of course, overall big thanks to all other moderators past and present for their hard work on these forums!

A screenshot so you can remember the big 100!

15238823078_4b6024080d_o_d.jpg

I thank Nosebleed for introducing me to Love Live! and at the same time, I hope bad things happen to you because that game is feasting on my soul right now. <3

Other than him, I don't think any of the mods did anything in particular to me, so you're all fucking useless. Well, jokes aside, thanks for your hard work, guys!